Is the @realist @TheXamarCadCadGuy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Wallahi we are two different people. I'm not that hairy ass nigga ok? We may be similar but what do you expect? He's my first cousin.
:draketf:
Lmfao@ that video though yarre wtf is that all about? Maskaxdaa ma qarxi?

If u want to believe that, then no problem. @nucleus I can get Salih to come on. He's studying engineering and Idk sht about that. Muz is studying accounting. Just ask me. Waryaahee

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nope. Wallahi we are two different people. I'm not that hairy ass nigga ok? We may be similar but what do you expect? He's my first cousin.
:draketf:
Lmfao@ that video though yarre wtf is that all about? Maskaxdaa ma qarxi?

If u want to believe that, then no problem. @nucleus I can get Salih to come on. He's studying engineering and Idk sht about that. Muz is studying accounting. Just ask me. Waryaahee

Now you've made your different personalities have lives?

If you want me to bring them on just tell me. They are trying to get on with their lives though. You will notice we not the same people. We will speak simultaneously as well. If you're saying I'm both of them, then that means I'm a genius wallahi. It means I'm an Engineer, Physicist, Almost Islamic scholar, mathematician, accountant, historian, economist, etc.

Really, I'm flattered. I'm one year older than Muz.

You all have that terrorist look.
That's racism
:nogrammynoneck:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Specifically this

goat-herder.jpg

You are a cute family :denzelnigga: and pretty hilarious
You should see us irl. We are wild, yet religious. I want to organise a periscope with us 3 and some other cousins. You think it was only us 3? Loool. We are a gang sxb but I wouldn't tell the rest tbh, they wouldn't come on it anyway I know for sure. If you guys think I look like a terrorist, you should see their cousins from their dad's side. :ftw9nwa:

I started this forum because Muz told me that there were Somali gays and atheists and I want to see it to believe it and it went on from there. But it's a short-term thing.

What's soo funny lad? It's true. All of you have to do is say the word. Did you guys think we are some uneducated camel herders?
:drakewtf:

With Muz's knowledge of the Arabic language, etc. and Salihs knowledge of engineering and physics, you will be mind blown.
:eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.