Is The Weeknd loved or hated in Ethiopia

:mjlaugh:I know this somalispot, but I don't know any east african forum than somalispot, so let's see if I can find any hidden ethiopian over here and tell me what are their feelings on him
I want real ethiopian feelings, not westernized ethiopian feelings, thanks

:mjlaugh:I know this somalispot, but I don't know any east african forum than somalispot, so let's see if I can find any hidden ethiopian over here and tell me what are their feelings on him
I want real ethiopian feelings, not westernized ethiopian feelings, thanks
Shieeet I’m not habesha nor do I know how habeshas view him. But on a irrelevant side note I wonder how they view rubi rose tho LOL.

After listening to her music I came to a conclusion that’s she’s an inspirational East African queen I hope my future daughters can inspire to be like her :mjlaugh: :mjpls:

Shieeet I’m not habesha nor do I know how habeshas view him. But on a irrelevant side note I wonder how they view rubi rose tho LOL.

After listening to her music I came to a conclusion that’s she’s an inspirational East African queen I hope my future daughters can inspire to be like her :mjlaugh: :mjpls:
she probably a and for her country and her parents ar ashamed and her mom has to deal with her aunties calling her everyday to remind her daughter is tin in music videos :mjlaugh:

this nikka went from an ethiopian barney to a druggie and then to a superstar
images

''Some government, religious, and international sources estimate the population to be 49 percent Christian and 49 percent Sunni Muslim. The Pew Foundation in 2016 estimated the population to be 63 percent Christian and 37 percent Muslim. The Christian population is predominantly Eritrean Orthodox.''

:cosbyhmm: :ohhh::sass1::manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My dawg Abel is from my old block :wow:

from being homeless in downtown Toronto to being the biggest musician in the world. Salute salute :salute:

Trending