Is there anyway to avoid this, it's something that affects male Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop bashing ur head on the floor dee. Do it ever so slightly

Walahi I was thinking to myself..there's a product that one can make to prevent that black spot in our already obvious forehead :meleshame:this is a divine punishment I think

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Subhanallah that is the sign of praying its called sujuud.

I know cats that got it and that do this

epic-gif-guy-runs-into-car-while-looking-at-girl.gif

Don't fall for perceptions

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
War sujuud baan ka sheekaynayna. Why are you posting naag qaawan ?:umwhat:

Iyaga ilaahay la xisaabtabaya.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adeer you're out of line with this Q.
You do know your wife can leave you for not praying

Hubble

VIP
I take back my words and leave you with this:

The Prophet (saw) describes the Hereafter, and in which he says: “…When Allah (swt) has finished judging mankind, and wants to bring whomever He wills out of Hell by His Mercy, He will order angels to bring forth those upon whom He wishes to bestow His mercy of the people who never associated anything in worship with Allah (swt), and who said, “Laa ilaaha illaah Allah”. The angels will recognise them in Hell, and will known them by the mark of sujood [prostration] on their foreheads. The Fire will consume all of a man except the mark of sujood which Allah (swt) has forbidden the Fire to consume. They will be brought forth, having been burned in the Fire, the water of life will be poured on them, and they will grow like seeds left by still after a flood.”(Saheeh Muslim)

Actually in Islam it's seen as a mark of piety and it isn't just exclusive to Somalis. But seriously, the title of your thread got me thinking you were talking about baldness.
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.