Is there such thing as an emotional cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
They might aswell go all the way. Private messaging isn't any different than getting the turkey dirty

If you're talking about lust, then No. Lust in men is biological but any man of worth woug/could ignore those lusts and not act upon them.

If you mean chatting up chicks, actually fucking them is a huge difference and worse for said persons relationship. Still though emotional cheating can take it's toll

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
From what I can tell emotional cheating stems from this ludicrous notion that love is something that remains so long as it was strong from the beginning. As in it's not something yoi actively build through the years, so for lazy fucks, once things change in their lives they start to lose sight on their current standing.

That being said, yeah emotional cheating exists, and it usually leads to actual cheating. Once you're dishonest internally, it'll manifest irl.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Means you're not satisfied, trapped. I suggest you let go of that miskiin. Nigga working hard to provide for you but female feeling other niggas. Terrible.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I honestly don't know the legit definition of emotional cheating.
Well everyone has different interpretations of emotional cheating. What I consider emotional cheating is telling how your day went, telling a person what is bothering, having inside jokes with a person other than the person you're with, telling them your secrets, everything about you but not telling anything to your spouse or the person you're dating. Deeply caring about a person, thinking about them.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Well everyone has different interpretations of emotional cheating. What I consider emotional cheating is telling how your day went, telling a person what is bothering, having inside jokes with a person other than the person you're with, telling them your secrets, everything about you but not telling anything to your spouse or the person you're dating. Deeply caring about a person, thinking about them.

Well, then I might actually have done one or two of the thibgs you mentioned in the past unknowingly :browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Yes, there is.

I've fallen into that trap before, and I've dug myself out. To me, it's more understandable and forgiveable, unlike physical cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.