Is This Bad?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I get all my current affairs/news on somalia from this forum and Garoweonline since it is in english (my somalia reading skills are non existent) What outlets do you find most reliable? I know each is going to have some sort of bias but what do you consider top tier sources? + been on this forum a few weeks without doing a proper intro, so ask away.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:bell: i know... anything posted on here i take with a g̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ kilo of salt and see how many people agree or disagree lol& thanks
Learning to read Somali is pretty easy once you get the ground rules down, flick through some of the sites on the index.

yep only thing is that my brain sees all those x's/ c's and doesn't click to pronounce it in that way. But ill keep at it.

It's not that bad. Just take your time reading. When I started reading them it took me an awfully long time to get through an entire paragraph.

Google translate some of the words you don't, should work most of the time (sometimes they don't even spell them write in the articles lol). You might have to drop some of the articles at the end of the words if google translate can't recognise those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending