Is this the greatest TV-show of all time?

GemState

36/21
VIP
the sopranos hbo GIF

GemState

36/21
VIP
Game of Thrones from S1-S4 was probably the greatest thing on Television. The amount of hype it generated was insane, and it pretty much smashed every HBO record. The ending completely killed it though.

Incredible acting and writing

Last edited:
The show would have high replay value had they not fucked up the end. It was a fun run. Shame it ended in a dud.

I watched most of the seasons several times in rewatches, but only seen season 8 once 💀 What makes it worse is that the two directors rushed the ending for a Star Wars trilogy and then got booted from that project lol meanwhile both HBO and the original writer of the books were ready to do another four seasons for a proper ending.

I really hope that the future Jon Snow show can somehow redeem that last season.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
invest the wire GIF by Bounce

Tied between this or Game of thrones

I could watch Charles Dunce be Tywin Lannister all day, easily best character in the series.

I watched most of the seasons several times in rewatches, but only seen season 8 once 💀 What makes it worse is that the two directors rushed the ending for a Star Wars trilogy and then got booted from that project lol meanwhile both HBO and the original writer of the books were ready to do another four seasons for a proper ending.

I really hope that the future Jon Snow show can somehow redeem that last season.
I watched that show several times before it ended too. I never looked back after the last season.

Trending

Latest posts