Is This The Ultimate Humiliation?

what a dayooth. He deserves every piece of his humiliation

imagine taking your woman to the club in the first place

and to top it all off, he lets her get groped by other men, AND SHES ENJOYING IT

Maybe that's his fetish?

download (4).jpeg

Could never be me tho

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
He should of left. There is no saving that relationship. Cut your losses and move on.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That not her man. that her Gay bestie and Philippines too Yuck

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I remember I organized this cultural party years ago. I knew this one Abdi who I personally invited since he was popular with the ladies. I was about my money so I thought his presence may help. He took my hand badgering me to dance and I reluctantly agreed (mostly to be nice as I was the organizer). He twirled me and plenty of other ladies too. I suppose that makes him the man.​
RipeMatureBlacklab-max-1mb.gif
If this was one fellow and two ladies I bet this would a congratulations thread not a humiliation one (you wouldn't say he's for the skreets). This is the response when the genders are reversed.​
martin-jerome.gif

I remember I organized this cultural party years ago. I knew this one Abdi who I personally invited since he was popular with the ladies. I was about my money so I thought his presence may help. He took my hand badgering me to dance and I reluctantly agreed (mostly to be nice as I was the organizer). He twirled me and plenty of other ladies too. I suppose that makes him the man.​
RipeMatureBlacklab-max-1mb.gif
If this was one fellow and two ladies I bet this would a congratulations thread not a humiliation one (you wouldn't say he's for the skreets). This is the response when the genders are reversed.​
martin-jerome.gif
Besides the professor no one is saying anything about the woman we are all clowning the guy she is with because he is very much a clown if they are in a relationship and he's still hanging about after she did that to him. He deserves it.

Your supposedly opposite scenario doesn't involve a couple and regardless imo both are Ls because free mixing like that and touching up on a stranger of the opposite gender is haram anyways.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Besides the professor no one is saying anything about the woman we are all clowning the guy she is with because he is very much a clown if they are in a relationship and he's still hanging about after she did that to him. He deserves it.

Your supposedly opposite scenario doesn't involve a couple and regardless imo both are Ls because free mixing like that and touching up on a stranger of the opposite gender is haram anyways.
I agree it's haram. I was a stubborn 20 something who thought as long as I got good grades, did not date and got my money for another Campus event I was unbothered. I didn't quite have an orthodox upbringing (my conservativism is more in-built) but I'm an honest soul so I'm not going to pretend. All my future husband needs to know is aside from letting someone grab my hand *sadly* (like in this case) no one else had access. :manny: I accept the past and the dembi I accrued for free mixing and facilitating these events. My events were far more tasteful than whatever that was at least. Still not good but could be much worse.​

I agree it's haram. I was a stubborn 20 something who thought as long as I got good grades, did not date and got my money for another Campus event I was unbothered. I didn't quite have an orthodox upbringing (my conservativism is more in-built) but I'm an honest soul so I'm not going to pretend. All my future husband needs to know is aside from letting someone grab my hand *sadly* (like in this case) no one else had access. :manny: I accept the past and the dembi I accrued for free mixing and facilitating these events. My events were far more tasteful than whatever that was at least. Still not good but could be much worse.​
Oh I wasn't talking about your event I was talking about the fact you said if it was 1 guy and 2 girls we would be congratulating the guy instead of hating and I was just pointing out that we aren't even hating on this girl rather the guy and if the reverse which you gave as an example but wasn't the same scenario (just 1 guy and 2 women) when this scenario above involves a couple isn't even the same and even then it would be distasteful because its haram regardless.

I wasn't coming at you for your event

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh I wasn't talking about your event I was talking about the fact you said if it was 1 guy and 2 girls we would be congratulating the guy instead of hating and I was just pointing out that we aren't even hating on this girl rather the guy and if the reverse which you gave as an example but wasn't the same scenario (just 1 guy and 2 women) when this scenario above involves a couple isn't even the same and even then it would be distasteful because its haram regardless.

I wasn't coming at you for your event
I was trolling about the congratulations part. I find it unsettling to be sandwiched between two men (visually just as an observer). Even sadder if she is romantically involved with one. The opposite scenario optically looks bad too. I noticed debauchery happens when these people are inebriated. Come to think of it most assaults occur because of drugs or alcohol.

Poor soul bought into the idea of being romantic and caring, when women treat relationships like businesses. It’s all about the bottom line, aka what do you bring to the table.

Trending