Is this true? Which country has allegedly the most ugliest women and most attractive

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
its true lol. They look like they eat stainless steel, bricks and rock's.
Its a known fact of their folhuxumo
their folhuxumo knows no bounds. Its like looking at a ogre's from skyrim

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP

Kkk
I don’t know why they’re deemed unattractive too much though. . Maybe because of their accent or the excessive markups? Some of them aren’t bad looking but I kinda understand why they may deem them unattractive by some people.

Kizaru

Kkk
I don’t know why they’re deemed unattractive too much though. . Maybe because of their accent or the excessive markups? Some of them aren’t bad looking but I kinda understand why they may deem them unattractive by some people.
you've probably seen the good looking ones online but on the ground its very different
Everyday you leave, its like completing a a Elder Scrolls mission. Their folhuxumo makes you wonder if they are even human

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
As long as I don't see Somalis I couldn't care less who comes on the list.
Somalis are in general beautiful people. We just dont have proper dental and facial development because of modern diets. Our forefathers were very stunning. Somalia was described as the land of tall handsome people in ancient times. Too bad war and famines are deteriorating our looks.

Somalis are in general beautiful people. We just dont have proper dental and facial development because of modern diets. Our forefathers were very stunning. Somalia was described as the land of tall handsome people in ancient times. Too bad war and famines are deteriorating our looks.
yeah our diet and lack of nutrition is killing our looks. If Somalia was a rich country and we only showed beautiful people in out media we would have been up there with Brazilians in the beauty category. Sighh

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
yeah our diet and lack of nutrition is killing our looks. If Somalia was a rich country and we only showed beautiful people in out media we would have been up there with Brazilians in the beauty category. Sighh
And despite that we still mog them :hillarybiz:

their folhuxumo knows no bounds. Its like looking at a ogre's from skyrim
They cannot be as foolxumo as Congo or whatever other west African beasts. Absolutely no way

Khanderson

VIP
British women are probably deemed ugly because of their accents and their bad makeup choices.
The way they speak is something out of Shakespeare role play. But not all English women are unattractive. Stereotypes is usually misleading.

Kizaru

They cannot be as foolxumo as Congo or whatever other west African beasts. Absolutely no way
bro the congolese make up their foolxumo with their personality. At least with a congolese person i can have a conversation. These cadaan niggas have no personality, no nothing. They just built like this
1718662618291.png

Kizaru

British women are probably deemed ugly because of their accents and their bad makeup choices.
The way they speak is something out of Shakespeare role play. But not all English women are unattractive. Stereotypes is usually misleading.
its more then that lol. They get a bottle of concentrated Formaldehyde and wipe it on their faces and look hideous.
They look like they want to square up to you aswell:pachah1: :deadpeter:
Id rather have a conversation with a bushman somewhere in zimbabwe then speak with these aliens

Khanderson

VIP
its more then that lol. They get a bottle of concentrated Formaldehyde and wipe it on their faces and look hideous.
They look like they want to square up to you aswell:pachah1: :deadpeter:
Id rather have a conversation with a bushman somewhere in zimbabwe then speak with these aliens

According to this ratio survey Europeans have rated British (English women included) as the most unattractive.

Lol Turkey have deemed themselves as unattractive.

:dead:

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I genuinely don’t think there is an objectively ugly or beautiful country. It’s just that some countries have better PR than others.

Also stuff like health, wealth, nutrition, beautification etc. is taken into consideration

Khanderson

VIP
I genuinely don’t think there is an objectively ugly or beautiful country. It’s just that some countries have better PR than others.

Also stuff like health, wealth, nutrition, beautification etc. is taken into consideration

British people have always placed their women on higher pedestals. Yet they’re deemed unattractive by Europeans standards. Most Europeans deemed the people of the Meditations more attractive especially Italian women.

My theory: It has something to with nutrition, environment, dental care and inbreeding.
Anglos Saxons have in doing inbreeding along with their monarchies in order to keep their blood pure. What makes this funny Britons have always been conquered by foreigners yet they’d rather inbreed in order to remain pure. Thanks to 21st century diversity and multiculturalism we’re changing the game this time.

you've probably seen the good looking ones online but on the ground its very different
Everyday you leave, its like completing a a Elder Scrolls mission. Their folhuxumo makes you wonder if they are even human
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you need to do stand up sxb this is hilarious

British people have always placed their women on higher pedestals. Yet they’re deemed unattractive by Europeans standards. Most Europeans deemed the people of the Meditations more attractive especially Italian women.

My theory: It has something to with nutrition, environment, dental care and inbreeding.
Anglos Saxons have in doing inbreeding along with their monarchies in order to keep their blood pure. What makes this funny Britons have always been conquered by foreigners yet they’d rather inbreed in order to remain pure. Thanks to 21st century diversity and multiculturalism we’re changing the game this time.
How come Austrian women are beautiful when they have the same dna with the British people