Israeli Army Chief Herzi Halevi met with generals from the UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt in Bahrain to discuss security cooperation.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
:faysalwtf: I'm speechless

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

:mjlol:Carabta are finished. Leave the arab union asap. Not even the man from congo with no shoes would accept an african cuckhold.

From october 7 and onwards showed the level of cowardice from arabs.
You cannot help these people :ShockedBihi:
Any somali claming arab should be shot before they even say the last 3 letters of the word.

Last edited:
The only good thing from that organization is that they support us against Ethiopia and Kenya who are trying to steal our ocean.
you think they care bout us? Wallahi they will switch as soon as they see money or if the yahuud say stop. They have no free will lol.

you think they care bout us? Wallahi they will switch as soon as they see money or if the yahuud say stop. They have no free will lol.
They're only dogs for the Israelis. I won't say they care about us but for now they are mostly on our side especially Egypt who have their own reasons to support us. The only Arab country I won't trust is the UAE .

Keo

VIP
Doesn't Bahrain have a large Shia population? According to Google they are 50% of their population.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Where’s the proof?
Do you want a picture of the meeting or something? :mjlaugh: The rulers must confirm it first before we jump to conclusions so maha kkkkkkkkkkkkk

👇🏾

Doesn't Bahrain have a large Shia population? According to Google they are 50% of their population.
Probably much less than that now. The Bahraini monarchy has been and is still though discreetly naturalizing Arab and non Arab Sunni Muslims. They are terrified of their shia subjects due to their loyalty to Iran

Trending

Latest posts