Israeli Comedy Show Host Implores Israelis to Wake Up and Smell the Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Gaza and tell them you're an ex Muslim atheist and that you support homosexuals; they will shoot you and tie your corpse to a 4x4 and drag it around the city

Go to Israel and tell them you're an atheist Zionist. They will spit on you for being black and sell your organs to Bedouins.:camby:

Go to Gaza and tell them you're an ex Muslim atheist and that you support homosexuals; they will shoot you and tie your corpse to a 4x4 and drag it around the city
Gaza is not the most liberal place in the world but is that a crime? Decades of inaction from the international community couples with israeli bombings and hamas rule has radicalized the population, besides gaza is only a sliver of the future palestinian state, you should compare west bank which has a christian minority and is more pluralistic than shithole gaza

Go to Israel and tell them you're an atheist Zionist. They will spit on you for being black and sell your organs to Bedouins.:camby:
I heard they are very racist agaisnt habesha jews there and purposely gave the women infertiliy vaccines so they couldnt breed. Imagine what they will do to non denominational muslim AbdiKhaniis :mjlol:

There's racism everywhere.

Your own tahrib cousin cousins risked their lives to go to Europe and on the way met Libyans and other Arabs who sell the Somali organs. They also beat them viciously.

Look at the way Tunisian fishermen sank this boat full of fellow Sunni Somalis. Shameless.

A Somali is treated much better by Jews then by Arabs.

I heard they are very racist agaisnt habesha jews there and purposely gave the women infertiliy vaccines so they couldnt breed. Imagine what they will do to non denominational muslim AbdiKhaniis :mjlol:

Tel Aviv is one of the most gay friendly cities on the planet. Are you chewing khat?

Your own tahrib cousin cousins risked their lives to go to Europe and on the way met Libyans and other Arabs who sell the Somali organs. They also beat them viciously.

Look at the way Tunisian fishermen sank this boat full of fellow Sunni Somalis. Shameless.

I didn't claim Arabs are less racist. But I don't bootyclap for them like you bootyclap for jews. You should change your name to AbdiShlomo.:mjlol:

Kulaha "there a racism everywhere", stop making excuses.:drakelaugh:

I didn't claim Arabs are less racist. But I don't bootyclap for them like you bootyclap for jews. You should change your name to AbdiShlomo.:mjlol:

Kulaha "there a racism everywhere", stop making excuses.:drakelaugh:

You only attack Jews, never Arabs. Your agenda is clear even though you're too cowardly to admit it.

Shameless.

Try to stay on topic, do you or do you not believe that Palestinians are entitled to their own state as 62% of Israelis have agreed with?

They used to sterilize them up until recently wtf, and they treat ppl from the horn like shit. They're streets is littered with homeless Eritreans and Ethiopians who've done tahrib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending