Israeli kindness changed my life: Palestinian gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
So you would let your dad kill you if you were gay?
It's impossible that someone like me can be gay. It's not about him escaping from his parents that's the issue. It's the fact that he ran to the Jews and exposed the dirty laundry of his people. This is betrayal. Not only that, he's praising a people that have murdered Muslims (his own people and relatives) in mass numbers. He's a traitor.
:pacspit:

It's impossible that someone like me can be gay. It's not about him escaping from his parents that's the issue. It's the fact that he ran to the Jews and exposed the dirty laundry of his people. This is betrayal. Not only that, he's praising a people that have murdered Muslims (his own people and relatives) in mass numbers. He's a traitor.
:pacspit:

Where was he supposed to go? In every other side, he's surrounded by the ocean, the Jews and the Arabs.

I don't blame him.

Hes not a traitor if he fled from danger.

Hafez

VIP
Where was he supposed to go? In every other side, he's surrounded by the ocean, the Jews and the Arabs.

I don't blame him.

Hes not a traitor if he fled from danger.
Are you stupid? The main issue is not that he migrated to Israel (although this is another issue in of itself), it's the fact that he brought the dirty laundry of his people out to the public (perhaps for a few laughs). He shamed the noble Palestinians while praising the Jews (who killed thousands of his people). This is a traitor of the highest caliber. If you condone his actions, you're no different to him. Uncle Tom ass nigga.

Are you stupid? The main issue is not that he migrated to Israel (although this is another issue in of itself), it's the fact that he brought the dirty laundry of his people out to the public (perhaps for a few laughs). He shamed the noble Palestinians while praising the Jews (who killed thousands of his people). This is a traitor of the highest caliber. If you condone his actions, you're no different to him. Uncle Tom ass nigga.

Everyone except the gays in "Palestine" want him dead.

What dirty laundry did he air and how is escaping to Israel to escape death an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.