Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Lol the liberal cadaan guys saying "They dont understand"

Basically "These are js a bunch of chinks"

Since when were there so many whites in Japan

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
They need to show this to the right wingers they will immediately disavow the nation state of israel.

This would be them by the evening.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I don't understand how these pro-zionism ppl feel so entitled. they have very little support from actual ordinary ppl. morally they're wrong, in public opinion terms they are isolated... they should stay quiet

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Right wingers will... even if god said stop

it used to not be like that. it's like with WW2 all the antizionist rightists (with the exception of Franco in Spain) were peacefully or violently removed and replaced with prozionist elements. it's like someone gets eliminated and then replaced with a double who lives as them but has subtle differences from the real person.

(of course there is and is now a growing antizionist right but that is at the ordinary ppl level... all the right-wing big personalities and institutions are zionist.... I believe they are propped up by an international masonic network)

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I’m surprised the Japanese even recognises the Palestinian and Israeli conflict.

a lot of Japanese are staunch pro-Palestinians. Allah knows best why that is. I appreciate their support for Palestine but I have no idea what exactly goes through their minds.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
a lot of Japanese are staunch pro-Palestinians. Allah knows best why that is. I appreciate their support for Palestine but I have no idea what exactly goes through their minds.

Maybe is because of this:

6316125F-73FD-4275-B2D4-C733BB6885C3.jpeg

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
The ultra right wing of Japan/Pro Japanese empire folks tend to dislike yahuud and have a visceral hatred for the usa

The ultra right wing of Japan/Pro Japanese empire folks tend to dislike yahuud and have a visceral hatred for the usa

wallahi Japanese people are so unique it’s almost borderline fascinating . Their clan system is really what hooked me onto them .
very disciplined and neat people

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
wallahi Japanese people are so unique it’s almost borderline fascinating . Their clan system is really what hooked me onto them .
Yh. They realised that while the neanderthal Europeans were taking over whole continents they were still fighting other shogunate clans. They united albeit with pressure, then created one of the largest empires in asia

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

don't tell anyone I told you this. let's keep this between us and definitely don't tell those people on somalispot about this- but like two months ago I was heavy in a learn-about-Japan phase. I was just fascinated with reading and learning about Japan. (although I was into reading about imperial Japan and the samurai... I'm not into anime or post-WW2 Japan)

and anyways I read about there were Japanese high schoolers doing pro Palestine demonstrations.

I would imagine it's both- sort of left-leaning young people as well as conservative imperial Japan nostalgics/apologists ("NANKING IS CHINESE COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA"... "comfort women are a hoax! it was all voluntary"... -and btw I'm not making a statement for or against as Allah knows I can't read through Japanese/Chinese/Korean language documentation and properly investigate this stuff).

they want to take anti-yahudism out of the bounds of accepted discourse. why? because it's like a secret formula that unites people and brings them together. I am so happy to see opposition to them becoming mainstream.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

I can't approve of how irreligious they are but I think yes they are a very fascinating people to read about and may Allah guide them to Islam. amīn.

btw ppl I think tend to see MBS as sort of a Saudi Ataturk.... and I don't disagree with that, I think that's a valid comparison although I'm not saying they're 100% the same.

but personally I see MBS as like a Saudi version of Oda Nobunga (if I spell that right).

before Oda Nobunga... the Buddhist priests/monks.... they used to have their own armies. the buddhist religious people... they were their own independent force, not subservient to central government. the Buddhist "ulama"... their version of ulama... they were independent of central gov, they were independent ppl and theh were are a force of their own.

then Oda Nobunga "unifies" Japan by subjugating the Buddhist clerics/clergy and making them subservient to the gov. of course I don't agree with buddhism but before the buddhists are much more independent and then Oda Nobunga basically works to make them stooges of the government. Buddhist "Madkhalis".

I think MBS imprisoning and torturing Muslim scholars is like a modern Saudi version of Oda Nobunga but in a Muslim context.

the objective I think is to have a new version of salafiyyah that is just totally subservient to the state. and so the cause, the rightful cause is to fight this Saudi Oda Nobunga campaign and maintain independence of salafiyyah from the state. the state should be subservient to the dīn, not the reverse. btw I believe this is why there is a campaign against Muhammad Shams ulDin. because the guy is super mega Salafi while also totally independent of the MBS types. and so he is like the independent Buddhists and against him is Oda Nobunga.