It feels good when you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
  • make your parents proud :qri8gs7:
  • learn something new and you master it :cool:
  • find out that your duas are answered :)
  • get well after you been ill :2tjlv3e: (words can't describe how good it feels... alhamdulilah for our health)
  • wear just ironed clothes or clothes just taken off from the radiator :ninja:
  • eat tastylicious-finger-licking-go-for-seconds-thirds-fourths_AndSoForth meal :eating:
  • are wrapped up by the cool breeze from the air-con after the sun showed your skin no naxariis :rolleyes:
  • you find out someone you like likes you and you start floating on a cloud of giddy pink delight :weirdo:
  • drink water after the thirst left your throat feeling like sandpaper :p
  • hug anything fluffy z3zrULC
  • talk to friends who genuinely make you happy (my friend rang me last night, I'm still in good mood from talking to her,, bless her) :geek:
  • someone you admire becomes your friend (this girl I adore her writings/her randomness/the way she talks/her intelligence... and one day I found out she wrote short story about me.... I could not contain myself!... she got me so gassed up I wanted to pop) :oops:
  • dance like naag waalan and the mirror giggles :lol:
  • discover good song... automatic put on repeat material :dzmxmmb:
  • see quruxlow and your heart skips 9beats cahs the dazzling beauty is sharp enough to divert all blood circulation to your eyes :jgjrrmx:
  • drink mango smoothie :gnzbryw:
  • pee just before your bladder bursts :hehehe:
  • go for long walk :nvjpqts:
  • have deep conversation with someone... honest-tension-free-smoothly-flowing type of convo :ummhmsmiley:
  • genuinely surprised/encountered serendipity :dj:
  • have shower after long day ;)
  • have good sleep... the kinda sleep that makes you feel fresh, sane, and serene :abuxyga:
ah I can't think of any anymore (maybe ya'll can help me add more to the list :zhqjlmx:)..... loool basically my lil bro gave me the best damn massage.... I thought I was in heaven... (his future wife better make me odkac every breakfast)..... now it got me thinking what other things feels good >,,<

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
-when you take the greatest shit that makes you feel like a new man
-when you get tax returns letters from HMRC
-when you take the first pull of that morning fag
-when your favourite beat drops in the club and you see your freind vibe with it too
-when you get a match on tinder
-when she asks have you got a condom :ahhhh:
-when you win an in-play bet after cashing in at the Last minute
-when you find money in your wallet you never noticed was there
-when you get a pm on somalispot :banderas:

-when your qabiil wins a fight
-when a bomb goes off in an enemy clans land :banderas:

-when @Reiko gets pissed off at my shade

Lily

-when you get a pm on somalispot :banderas:

:feedme:... looooool specially whens from someone you wanted to pm but you couldn't pm em :francis:...

and there are some pms that makes you think ~what a waste of excitement :eminemdamn:pms like why did you dislike my post.. like r u seriously serious :fantasia2:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:feedme:... looooool specially whens from someone you wanted to pm but you couldn't pm em :francis:...

and there are some pms that makes you think ~what a waste of excitement :eminemdamn:pms like why did you dislike my post.. like r u seriously serious :fantasia2:

I love your PM's :it0tdo8:

1. When a stranger smiles at you! I love being an American sometimes xD
  2. When the leftover food from yesterday still didn't get KO'd from your family.
  3. When you get the best sleep of your life.
  4. Get a hug from hooyo. I love hugs but getting them from my mom makes me feel really loved.
  5. You finally get a PM 24 hours later from the most laziest person on SSpot.
  6. When you're alone at home.
  7. Hangout with friends. We're too busy to meet so it's always good to see them.
  8. When your mail arrives with all of your goodies!
  9. When you get home from work.
  10. Feelings are mutual. This dude is about to get thrown in the trash tho. Kkkkkkkk

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
  1. When a stranger smiles at you! I love being an American sometimes xD
  2. When the leftover food from yesterday still didn't get KO'd from your family.
  3. When you get the best sleep of your life.
  4. Get a hug from hooyo. I love hugs but getting them from my mom makes me feel really loved.
  5. You finally get a PM 24 hours later from the most laziest person on SSpot.
  6. When you're alone at home.
  7. Hangout with friends. We're too busy to meet so it's always good to see them.
  8. When your mail arrives with all of your goodies!
  9. When you get home from work.
  10. Feelings are mutual. This dude is about to get thrown in the trash tho. Kkkkkkkk
your very boring person:wow:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • When you snuggle up into your blanket
  • When you flip your pillow to the cold side
  • When you wake up and its Friday
  • When you wake up and its Saturday
  • When you sleep for so long you don't know what time of the day it is or what day it is
  • When its raining hard outside and the rain is clattering against the window feelsgoodman
  • When you see a fresh coat of snow/walk all over it
  • When you're given the AUX cord
  • When you wake up to the smell of canjeero and shaax
  • When you hypnotically stare out of a car, train or plane window lost in thought
  • When you tilt your head up and suddenly start appreciating the clouds like damn..
  • When you put on new socks dat feel
  • When you spent the past three weeks procrastinating on an assignment and you can finally sleep without that guilt looming over you
  • When you put on new socks :2tjlv3e:
  • Finishing a good book/movie or video game
  • When you Realize you woke up earlier than expected so you go back to sleep only to wake up late
  • When you stroll through the city late at night and the streets are empty and everything is peaceful and quiet
  • When you in a prayer and everyone says "Aamiin" together :vncu2n5:
  • When theres no @Bisbaas in your cunto

angrycat

not so sad after all
When I'm not sick (you know how much life flashes before your eyes when you feel a bit of pain)

Realizing I don't have work that day

Paying off a debt

Getting an assignment finished

Realizing I already prayed isha

Tarawih,

showering and putting on clean clothes after exercising

sleeping

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
- when you take a morning run and you feel the Cold fresh air :rejoice:

- when you find 100 bucks outside

- when you beat someone on Tekken pressing random buttons as Eddie

- When you shut up a trash talker on FIFA by playing as Seattle Sounders :sureman:

- When you show up for a Wedding and they actually serve food for once:letmeeat:

- when you changed the tires and the oil on the car:whew:

-when you watch a really good movie

- when you Cook for the whole Family

-When you listen to Somali songs soo much Even your Cadaan friends start singing along

-when sleeping on a rainy day

-when you start sleeping on boring movies

-when you fall asleep Reading a shitty book

- when all the clothes are cleaned and ironed

- when you shoot nothing but net on the court

- when the neighbour calls you in the middle of the night so you can pray fajr together in the mosque

-when you take your grandma out for a walk

- when you drink a ice Cold ananas drink

-when girls tell you how lucky your future wife is gonna be :ohreallyb:

-when you fix someones car by hitting the engine with a wrench:ohhh:

- when you the cashier mess up and gives you back more change

- when you go to Hargeisa and you still remember peoples faces Even after 10 yrs

- when you put all leftover food outside and all the goats Come running

- when you find a good tv show

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
pay day
hanging out with mates
eating food with mates
eating more food with mates
shower after gym
finding money in trousers you haven't worn in centuries
wearing trousers straight outta the dryer :ahh:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@Lily whenever I read your posts I visualize u for some reason. I imagine u to be cute, short, dimples, light skinned, abaya wearer, converse lover, who giggles at everything lol

Last edited:

Lily

oh my.... aahhh I love you lovelies :it0tdo8::heart::it0tdo8:... I knew there were many things I was forgetting... dhaaaaanks, this will help me become more grateful inshaAllah and enjoy the lil things in life that we take for granted

@Lily whenever I read your posts I visualize u for some reason. I imagine u to be cute, short, dimples, light skinned, abaya wearer, converse lover, who giggles at everything lol

LOOOOOOOL you are absolutely spot on except dimples.. ah and I don't know about cute....but u good at visualising :rolleyes::rolleyes:.... how about this... cahs i like you i let you choose:

1) ill either upload selfie DP for lil bit... 2) ill pm you my selfie and not upload selfie DP.... 3) i won't upload selfie DP nor pm you my selfie but you will still have the visualised image of me :oops::oops: wink wink

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

oh my.... aahhh I love you lovelies :it0tdo8::heart::it0tdo8:... I knew there were many things I was forgetting... dhaaaaanks, this will help me become more grateful inshaAllah and enjoy the lil things in life that we take for granted

LOOOOOOOL you are absolutely spot on except dimples.. ah and I don't know about cute....but u good at visualising :rolleyes::rolleyes:.... how about this... cahs i like you i let you choose:

1) ill either upload selfie DP for lil bit... 2) ill pm you my selfie and not upload selfie DP.... 3) i won't upload selfie DP nor pm you my selfie but you will still have the visualised image of me :oops::oops: wink wink
tumblr_n6m8q9SvYb1tdbd3jo1_r2_400.gif

Real quick

DiricLover

Qalanjo
obamadatazz

2 pm me the selfie obamadatazzobamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.