It is official. They are closing dabab refugee camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are closing it in november
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36418604
Time for some mass deportation :shaq:
Damn this is not going to be good . I don't think the people are ready. Many of them doesn't want to leave .:xgoltwn:
I think they are going to deport them in a very harsh way.:mjsuitcry:
Many are going to get abused horribly by these mercilessly Kenyans while deporting them.:mjsuitcry:
And where is the Somali brotherhood? :angryman:
I think most Somali Kenyans will stand by and say " whip them if they refuse to leave".:angryman:

waraabe

Your superior
Just return. Somalia isn't as bad as it was when they left. Honestly this is good for them as it will force them to fend for themselves

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali Siju don't want Somalis from Mainland Somalia, it's better for them to be at home, Somalia is very safe except for a few regions! These people need to come home, who knows they might transform Somalia.

It has been a quarter of century since the camp was opened. You are right.
Time to go back.
Who is going to move the country forward if the people doesn't want to.

Hemaal

VIP
It has been a quarter of century since the camp was opened. You are right.
Time to go back.
Who is going to move the country forward if the people doesn't want to.

Remember that Ayah "Wax aad diidantii ayaa laga yabaa in uu idin wanaagsanyay" This might not be a bad idea afterall, We need those Somalis back home!

Hemaal

VIP
They made Dadaab a business centre where Kenyans travel to buy cheap commodities. This people contributed to the Kenyan economy. Somalis in Somalia could learn from them

Remember that Ayah "Wax aad diidantii ayaa laga yabaa in uu idin wanaagsanyay" This might not be a bad idea afterall, We need those Somalis back home!
You are right. I just hope the government creates more opportunities for these people instead of concentration on filling in their pockets and not giving two shits about the people.

Hubble

VIP
Hey but have they contributed anything in the development of the region(beside al Shabbat and shit)?

They're not allowed to work (except for approved work in the camp), or leave the camp and no permanent structure is allowed to be built on the camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.