Its been 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Since I started my no carbs and red meat diet and I've never felt so good. I also quit fried food and takeaways and junk food in general including sweets and chocolates. At first, it was hard. I was hungry all the time, but now I feel light. I've also gone down a size, not that I was fat, to begin with. The only thing I miss is baasto iyo suugo weirdly enough.

tumblr_ma9cyvxEet1qd1rdmo1_500.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well Done @Reign I tested cutting sugar for a week didnt even last the first week just having Cornflakes and milk without sugar :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Congrats Reign. Keep up the good work. I don't eat red meat, the last time I ate red meat was in 2014. I don't miss it at all. I also stopped eating chicken too. I sometimes eat wild caught salmon and shrimp, lobster. I don't normally eat pasta but I eat rice. Brown rice or regular jasmine rice cooked with just water.

I'm trying to cut caffeine but it's too hard for me.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Congrats Reign. Keep up the good work. I don't eat red meat, the last time I ate red meat was in 2014. I don't miss it at all. I also stopped eating chicken too. I sometimes eat wild caught salmon and shrimp, lobster. I don't normally eat pasta but I eat rice. Brown rice or regular jasmine rice cooked with just water.

:faysalwtf:

Reign

VIP

I need to try and cut chicken too but it's too hard.

Reign

VIP
Well Done @Reign I tested cutting sugar for a week didnt even last the first week just having Cornflakes and milk without sugar :susp:
I haven't cut sugar yet but I use a little bit like 1 or 1 and a half tea spoon. It's very hard to cut sugar.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I haven't cut sugar yet but I use a little bit like 1 or 1 and a half tea spoon. It's very hard to cut sugar.

Eat a lot of fruit it has natural sugar. A lot of ppl think sugar is bad so they get rid of sokortii cadaa completely thinking their body don't need it which is wrong. Add some berries to your porridge or weatabix, put honey in your tea et

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts