It's Ramadan and I don't want 2 expose my anger towards this stubborn woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Those comments

:siilaanyolaugh:

I've said it before and ill say it again, the worst drivers in the world have to be Somali women.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Those comments

:siilaanyolaugh:

I've said it before and ill say it again, the worst drivers in the world have to be Somali women.

You're right.

I was in a car with my aunty and she did a fucking U turn in a busy road.That day I thought I was going to die.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You're right.

I was in a car with my aunty and she did a fucking U turn in a busy road.That day I thought I was going to die.

There are no atheists in foxholes. I bet you were reading Ayatul Kursi when she hit that U turn.

Anyone notice @Duchess is not hesitating to show her Salafi side after taking a brief hiatus?

Lol. She had to come to the centre to be a mod. Good decision by admin to pick a moderate atheist and a extremist Salafi to be mods. Both sides were represented lol

Now we know where she truly sides with.

Anyone notice @Duchess is not hesitating to show her Salafi side after taking a brief hiatus?

Lol. She had to come to the centre to be a mod. Good decision by admin to pick a moderate atheist and a extremist Salafi to be mods. Both sides were represented lol

Now we know where she truly sides with.

What :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.