It's really not that hard to fit a decent roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Literally three simple steps but even the biggest houses and hotels still have jingad. It's embarassing that we have these metal roofs that make noise when it rains and heat up the buildings to hell levels when we have perfectly tiled floors and entrances.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bal inoo kaadi that fancy shit, why are bathrooms in Somali places so horrific?

:ohlord:

I don't even wash my hands when I'm done pissing a foot away from the toilet, I'll be lucky if I leave with my own bodily fluids alone

Hubble

VIP
Bal inoo kaadi that fancy shit, why are bathrooms in Somali places so horrific?

I don't even wash my hands when I'm done pissing a foot away from the toilet, I'll be lucky if I leave with my own bodily fluids alone

Describe the toilet or a photo?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine a bathroom that looks like it belongs in a Nepali opium den

toilet built sometime during the first world war, streaks of xaar, every bodily fluid you can imagine on the floors, in a room that looks like it was an OR during the American Civil War

Hubble

VIP
That's not been my experience. Where did you go?

I found two types, the squatting musqul which is clean as whistle but doesn't have a tap so you take two bottles with you. Or the town musqul which has a tap and is either squat or sit down. Are you talking about Somalia or another country?

Hubble

VIP
Degenerates in America

I thought as much! In Somalia they're very particular about nijaas and dhahir. In the west they don't hire a cleaner to save money and they think cleaning toilets is beneath them. Terrible really.

Status
Not open for further replies.