I've analyzed the following member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This member is secretly khanis, he hates everything about his life, you will never see him complimenting females. He always booty shakes for the enemy of Somalis. He hates the fact he's Somali. At first people wondered if he was trolling but soon they came to realize he's indeed a khaniis isnacay. Even his clansmen are embarrassed about his behavior. He occasionally slides in male members private messages, he cunningly starts trash talking female members, the idiot males who are sexist don't know his motives. This alleged member doesn't own a car, never had a girlfriend and his close friends are a bunch of red head cadaans who are socially awkward.

Name this member!!!

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
lets analyse @Reiko this member is bitter and full of venomous hate, she spews her hate in every post, suggesting she is unhappy in life and uses this platform as a release for her frustrations, get a therapist like a normal person.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You'll get used to stray bullets coming into your kitchen while you're eating breakfast fam

No worries

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lets analyse @Reiko this member is bitter and full of venomous hate, she spews her hate in every post, suggesting she is unhappy in life and uses this platform as a release for her frustrations, get a therapist like a normal person.
Who the f*ck are you though? You're irrelevant, i didn't even have you in mind when I wrote this master piece. You're like a cockroach in New York, move along druggie.

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.