I've being to London, E-Leigh, Toronto,Seattle, C-bus & Ottawa but being N Minnesota after 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Has me in ecstasy of deep proudness.

They literally work in every sector.

Heck! my airplane parking guide was Somali. The dam TSA guy was Somali, the Minnesota Vikings traffic controller was Somali, the uber driver was Somali, the Xalwo seller drove a $90k car from the profit he got from a diabetes-inducing goods ( quruxlow).

Every street corner they have an old head with Somali koofiyad and cimaamad while almost every islaan and young lady has that drape called jilbaab.

I returned my rental the other day and so I'm waiting for my car to be shipped and so I be taking uber and so the other day while at this barber at Karmel mall a chick stopped by and was talking to the barber ( not happy Khalifa) and I of course entered the conversation but she left after a little while. I got my hair cut and so I stop to get a sambusa at one of the billions sambusa shops l, while there I saw that same chick walking by and I called her and we continue the conversation and then I said " are you heading out" and she was like " yeah I am" and so I was like " maybe u can drop me somewhere near by" and so she was like " yes sure". We walked and then we got to her car and chick is driving a black 2015 Land Rover :ooh::denzelnigga::cosbyhmm:

Throughout the ride I discovered that she is indeed a single mother :drakekidding::hemad::hemad:

She dropped me at my place and I profusely thank her. What a nice girl she was.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Welcome to Garowe. Don't f*ck up your new job by telling us the five w's of each case they have you working on. :fantasia2:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was at karamel mall today. :ohhh::ohhh:

I was trying to get henna done! But the line was too long.

The one on the 2nd floor?

Btw why are the henna place so covered up like a woman is giving birth :draketf::drakewtf:

They also actually got a place for the whole 9 yards of healthy avacado spa and relation. Have you tried it ?

Yeah I was there like in the afternoon.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The one on the 2nd floor?

Btw why are the henna place so covered up like a woman is giving birth :draketf::drakewtf:

They also actually got a place for the whole 9 yards of healthy avacado spa and relation. Have you tried it ?

Yeah I was there like in the afternoon.
Yes the one in second floor, it was packed and I didn't have the patience to wait for it, I'm going back later this week though. No I didn't try the spa because Somali spas are not professional. I always go to high end spas.

How are you liking Mn? Get ready for the brutal winter, you won't know what hit you. :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes the one in second floor, it was packed and I didn't have the patience to wait for it, I'm going back later this week though. No I didn't try the spa because Somali spas are not professional. I always go to high end spas.

How are you liking Mn? Get ready for the brutal winter, you won't know what hit you. :lolbron:

I have videos, I'll put them on my YT compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending