I've created this Forum and my site Admin is sleeping on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
waa neef daaqaya kan yari.

We've build a great vibrant members but this neef is dragging it down the sewage with this constant crash of the website.

It feels like a coup, an overthrow of my forum from within. I feel like my army (like in Turkey) is conducting a sabotage.

Get it together Admin

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
THIS WEBSITE NEEDS ADS.

Admin if you are reading this let me say you have built a great site, but you must have ads on here to help pay the rent. You will lose members if the site is down every month. Get Google ads or open a patreon page, others and I would be willing to donate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Menace you c*nt why didn't you say the cbus tol own the site???

:ooh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at this neef again..waryaa @Sweeterman pay the dam bills ..I feel like we live in the projects where our electricity (website) is being cut off every other week..

I warn you son, do not overthrow my website forum, I've put a lot of effort into it you xoolo

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
It's not a money issue. We moved the website to a new server and we had to redirect the domain to that server but it has not propagated yet.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's not a money issue. We moved the website to a new server and we had to redirect the domain to that server but it has not propagated yet.

I demand an apology as the founding father of this place. Put your pride aside and apologize adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.