I've infiltrated, a while back, this fb where Somali females have gathered to smear their clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
husbands ..

There's two sides to every story..

Case in point ..read this ( one chick is liking for an advice on it )..

112acex.jpg

1zzow86.jpg

:pachah1::russ::pachah1:

They think it's all guys when I'm in there with my famous female name :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I don't understand why she needs to catch her husband in the act of cheating. She just needs to end her marriage and focus on her kids.
Menace what do you get from pretending to be women and ease dropping in the personal conversation of women? Stop being a perv.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
well i didnt see that:ivers:

add me to it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. i made an fb specifically for it:feedme:

Why do you want to see this? :childplease:

I thought you were part of the "faraax are scrubs" school of thought. Isn't that Facebook group just xalimos dishing on their debaucherous ways? Surely that puts a wrench in the narrative.

Why do you want to see this? :childplease:

I thought you were part of the "faraax are scrubs" school of thought. Isn't that Facebook group just xalimos dishing on their debaucherous ways? Surely that puts a wrench in the narrative.
:drakelaugh:

i just enjoy reading gossip. i dont participate in the gossip and debauchery i just like to read about it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakelaugh:

i just enjoy reading gossip. i dont participate in the gossip and debauchery i just like to read about it.

Gossip about xalimos being unfaithful tyrants :lolbron:

How will you slander faraaxs knowing the depths your farxiyas go to humiliate themselves and others :chrisfreshhah:

Gossip about xalimos being unfaithful tyrants :lolbron:

How will you slander faraaxs knowing the depths your farxiyas go to humiliate themselves and others :chrisfreshhah:
well i have evolved from my farah slandering days, :manny:

and these unfaithful farhiyas aren't exactly a representation of me so all the crazy stories are more of an eye opener than humiliating to me:yacadiim:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I also infiltrated Shaax Corner. It's super hard to get in and you need security clearance but one of my female friends got me in.

A lot of them on there are sexually frustrated. Way too much sex talk. Everything turns into sex,

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I also infiltrated Shaax Corner. It's super hard to get in and you need security clearance but one of my female friends got me in.

A lot of them on there are sexually frustrated. Way too much sex talk. Everything turns into sex,

Damn nigga why haven't there been daily posts, this shit is hilarious.

Bielsa

VIP
Damn nigga why haven't there been daily posts, this shit is hilarious.

I was on it for a couple of weeks but got bored cos all they were talking about was sex and more sex and marriage problems.

I got some screenshots but I don't wanna qarxis their faces lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was on it for a couple of weeks but got bored cos all they were talking about was sex and more sex and marriage problems.

I got some screenshots but I don't wanna qarxis their faces lol

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

Bielsa

VIP
WTF these niggas make female acounts just to read females calaals :tacky:

I didn't make a female account. I had someone on the inside who got me in. Lol. I'm not sadistic enough to make a female account.

I left after few weeks anyway cos shit was boring - and I haven't returned since.

Status
Not open for further replies.