Jamal Osman finally comes out as a terrorist

bidenkulaha

GalYare
B2EB16F3-0EA4-4463-9E79-E30ABB349BE5.jpeg

@SPMLegend surely you can’t even defend this. I guess given his British press career has died since he was abducted and accused of being a terrorist by Hamdi he’s now no longer got to pretend

He is right though. Ogs live in those places. He is going to visit Mogadisho when a non hawiye president is elected. Jamal Osman is a well respected journalist.

Jamal Osman is the least of your concerns. He has been giving Damul Shaydhaan headaches 🤣🤣

Why are you guys bothering a Miskeen Journalist when you openly welcome & shelter your own terrorists

IMG_5699.jpeg

He just saying he don't wanna visit when HSM family empire is running the show

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
That would be understandable if he's just a regular mucaarad guy, this nigga was saying imma chill in jilib 'n jamame.
:dead:
Jamal Osman is the least of your concerns. He has been giving Damul Shaydhaan headaches 🤣🤣

Why are you guys bothering a Miskeen Journalist when you openly welcome & shelter your own terrorists

View attachment 290828
At least this guy gave himself up even if he did to his own tol (so as to save his own skin like many others before him). Jamal osman should have the basic decency to also give himself up, whether it's his own tol or not.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Guys HSM’s term ends in 2026, stop playing dumb. 2025 = Shabaab takeover after ATMIS pullout Dec 2024.

The guy’s an outright terrorist

Guys HSM’s term ends in 2026, stop playing dumb. 2025 = Shabaab takeover after ATMIS pullout Dec 2024.

The guy’s an outright terrorist

Do you that think there’s a possibility that AS may ‘takeover’ post-ATMIS? The recent setback made me a little less secure in the current liberation efforts :ohlord:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Do you that think there’s a possibility that AS may ‘takeover’ post-ATMIS? The recent setback made me a little less secure in the current op :ohlord:
No. We’re a clan based society and they won’t be strong enough to take over Hawiye this next time around. They took advantage of the warlord era.

It’s not like Afghanistan with the majority Pashtun being pro-Taliban

No. We’re a clan based society and they won’t be strong enough to take over Hawiye this next time around. They took advantage of the warlord era.

It’s not like Afghanistan with the majority Pashtun being pro-Taliban

You may be correct, provided that we are not underestimating their supporters/sympathizers.

I think that it will be like now. Cities/urban areas in the control of shacab defenders and rural areas in AS control.

Also, I made the assumption that Somalia will be freed in its entirety by then. Otherwise, they’ll take over with much ease in such a scenario.

World

VIP
That would be understandable if he's just a regular mucaarad guy, this nigga was saying imma chill in jilib 'n jamame.
:dead:

At least this guy gave himself up even if he did to his own tol (so as to save his own skin like many others before him). Jamal osman should have the basic decency to also give himself up, whether it's his own tol or not.
Jilib and Jamaame are Absame lands, why wouldn’t he visit his own land ?

Not everyone against HSM supports Al Shabab :kodaksmiley:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F0731662-37A8-4865-A551-8237E93AA594.jpeg

Jilib is a nice place. I hope Shabaab hand it over rather than have to fight for it. We need our equipment back. Mahad iyo Mahad will inshallah cut a deal for the good of beesha