Jariban Should Be Capital Of Mudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
She is at birta dheer at the beginning of the video which is my town. She gives historical introduction on Jariban

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jariban should be the capital of Mudug with Garacad-Galkayo-Galdogob forming a trans-shipment trade corridor and mudug government affairs run from Jariban.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at the water of the ocean, so beautiful, Puntland is truly blessed.

Jariban would serve as a good administrative capital and galkacyo serve as in-land commercial city and garacad as their business capital and port and Galdogob as the custom between DDSI/PL. I know jariban would be boom if omar mahmouds relocate their regional administration from Galkacyo and let Galkacyo serve as mudug in-land trade capital.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garacad is aiming to be business city and moving from village and town development which is quite impressive what sort of 'time frame' have they given the transition? I know Carmo started from 'nothing' in 2005 but 'hawd' and it became a rural town from 2005 till now. Carmo went through the stages of village and graduated to a town now, what is omar mahmoud plan to turn 'garacad' into a business city.

I know all the business people in Puntland are going to buy a home in garacad so they can be near the 'port' for their business activities.

Birta dheer isn't a tuulo either anymore, wuxu uu gudbay a rural town but it's my responsibility to ensure it transitions itself into a city and that requires transitioning birta dheer from rural economics to 'urban economics'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garacad port only makes some people eyes to go red, that's a shot at @kees70

3RmmwSgy3LwcU7Xthj2DxwbEYV2xHGABVbLjFNufHk8.jpg

Or their develop a mouth that is nothing short af-gashin. That's a shot at @Ciidagaleloos

1615959091761.jpeg

The worst enemy of Garacad port is a combination of af-gashin and red eyed moryans in an unholy naarta hoosteeda pact of IRIR. Don't forget guys im 'half pitbull' of 'al-hawiyah' section of hell, so I know all the 'tricks' of these two anti puntland clans which is af gashins in the north and red eyes in the central region, while I am chained half pitbull to the lowest level of hell.

Last edited:

Latest posts