JD Vance could be replaced as VP pick in only 10 days says Top US politician after bombshell stats

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

The window is closing for trump and he could as well lose alot of support from his folks.

JD vance said trump is "america's hitler" and considered himself a "never trumper".

1722365946171.png

New polling found that in michigan trump falls 5 - 10 entire points in all of the largest states

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Bro post assassination aura barely lasted two weeks.

The RNC, JD Vance and Biden dropping out really nocked the wind out of his sails.

It's so over, #WhitedudesforKamala was trending yesterday and fundraised 4 million dollars during their zoom call. Trump and Vance are on the backfoot.

Screenshot_20240730-171444_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's so over, #WhitedudesforKamala was trending yesterday and fundraised 4 million dollars during their zoom call. Trump and Vance are on the backfoot.

View attachment 336727

It's not over, yet. It's a 50/50 race. Can go either way now.

Trump can get back a lot of leverage if he get's rid of Vance and picks Nikki Haley as VP.

He should have never listened to his idiot sons.

Bro post assassination aura barely lasted two weeks.

The RNC, JD Vance and Biden dropping out really nocked the wind out of his sails.
He fumbled it, he could’ve played it big, done a whole anti deep state swamp jig, replaced vance with a more conservative and nativist candidate, toned down the muh I love Israel rhetoric, stuck to the script like he did back in 2016, argue a non interventionist policy, and he’d be leading right now.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
i honestly can’t believe how incompetent he is

It feels like he nearly got assassinated 2 years ago
He fumbled it, he could’ve played it big, done a whole anti deep state swamp jig, replaced vance with a more conservative and nativist candidate, toned down the muh I love Israel rhetoric, stuck to the script like he did back in 2016, argue a non interventionist policy, and he’d be leading right now.

A assassination attempt on the president aura had a worse aura time span than the death of G.Floyd which lasted a whole summer.

Atp he has the whole of the republican party idk why he is so cucked to them still.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump should pick a black VP, that way he will sway the black votes successfully diminishing Kamala's chances of winning the election.