Jinn possession

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
For those of you who been possessed or know someone who has been, do you fully recover or do you still get it at times?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do I miss out on the jinn experience or other paranormal shit?

I've been in this earth for to damn long and got no real ghost stories to tell
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Why do I miss out on the jinn experience or other paranormal shit?

I've been in this earth for to damn long and got no real ghost stories to tell
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
You don’t want to have any worries to tell trust me your lucky you haven’t experienced anything

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
My cousin had a jinn and it was very wild

It was like those videos you see on YouTube, I was so scared when I seen her moving in a way I have never seen. Alx shes alright, but I think that someone with that happening would have flashbacks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1609444589178.png

Most of the time people get cured. There are some cases where the Jinn doesn't leave especially if that Jinn is in love and have been with person since young.

Another weird cases is if the Jinn himself is bewitched. They are rare but it happens.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of the time people get cured. There are some cases where the Jinn doesn't leave especially if that Jinn is in love and have been with person since young.

Another weird cases is if the Jinn himself is bewitched. They are rare but it happens.

My Jiins are bewitched by me.

the last one was this cousin of mine
i was 14 , one night he started acting up , screaming, shaking and mumbling ,
so this wadaad eedo of mine who was staying with us was like : eedo wiilka jini baa ku jira , Quraan ku akhri
I was holding his head ,and others were holding his legs and arms ,
so I started reading and and half way I looked at him and started laughing , couldn't contain myself :chrisfreshhah:
the eedo jumped and started beating me with some dacas ,
and I was like eedo ,eedo wallahi he's lying, qat oo rabaa ,
he was a major qat-head:dead:

he used to pull that shit so often, his mom and dad took him to so many wadaads believing he was possessed but I knew the fucker was acting.

one time, he went to Somalia and married some chick , his mom was so happy the whole family and reletives came together and raised money for him
when he got the money he divorced the poor lady a week later
tenor.gif