Joe Rogan hates on Somalis

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wtf skip to 5m , we truly are being targeted in the upcoming white uprising in America..

Wtf skip to 5m , we truly are being targeted in the upcoming white uprising in America..
This is what happens when fobs are allowed to exercise political influence, instead of questioning their elected representatives rigorously on their policies and what they’ll do for the Somali community.

instead they invite them to fob music events and drape them in a massive Somali flag and make them speak broken Somali. Once that’s done and dusted that representative goes home thinking “what a bunch of retards, all I had to do was dance and say a few lines, they’ll be voting me in for the rest of their lives”, stupidity has no medication.

And these fobs have no idea they’re rattling a hornets nest of far right and anti muslim nationalists who see this and lose their minds.

ilahay aqli bu kuu siyeey, ISTIICMAAL

Oh no, after colonising and committing genocide all over the world, we get pissed off by flags being changed.
That’s far right disinformation, some white teen designed that flag, but ask yourself why did the lie gain so much traction? Because Somalis are inviting their representatives to these events and doing the stuff Jews do, asking them about affairs back home instead of here! And draping them in massive Somali flags, making them wave Somali flags etc, this is not the way to go!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what happens when fobs are allowed to exercise political influence, instead of questioning their elected representatives rigorously on their policies and what they’ll do for the Somali community.

instead they invite them to fob music events and drape them in a massive Somali flag and make them speak broken Somali. Once that’s done and dusted that representative goes home thinking “what a bunch of retards, all I had to do was dance and say a few lines, they’ll be voting me in for the rest of their lives”, stupidity has no medication.

And these fobs have no idea they’re rattling a hornets nest of far right and anti muslim nationalists who see this and lose their minds.

ilahay aqli bu kuu siyeey, ISTIICMAAL
Dog whistling is happening already, with the UK riots I wont be surprised if Somalis are severely targeted in US next.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Why are somalis surprised when they have done everything they could to make people hate them:mjkkk:
Aren’t you an Ana Arab people make fun of us because of people like YOU

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I knew as soon as waltz was named Vice President Somalis would be a target. Also I watched the clip and it’s not that bad?

I was expecting Captain Phillips jokes to be honest. But Joe was being respectful throughout the conversation.

:mjlol::mjlaugh:

Trending