Johnny Somali (Ethiopian) insults Djibouti and now in Bali. Indonesians are looking for him.

Keo

VIP
I think this is from when he was still in Japan
He's in Bali now and the Indonesians are onto him

Last edited:
His ethnicity in question is not going to make a difference because in reality, everyone sees a brown/black person as one by default (African or Black) so his behavior is affecting everyone. Doing this to a country with little to no immigrant from African countries is even worse.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

"Johnny Somali" isn't Muslim.

This should be forwarded to the youtuber " Smile2jannah"

this just confirms for the millionth time about the importance of Islam when it comes to morals.... so many people hate Islam and say bad things about Islam but notice this guy just happens to be some sort of ex-Muslim

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
@yasmeen wallahi I consider it an honor to receive a qashin from an ex-Muslim... if ex-Muslims are against me, maybe it will be evidence in my favor on the day of Judgement.... if ex-Muslims liked me, I definitely think it would mean there is something wrong with me

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
@yasmeen wallahi I consider it an honor to receive a qashin from an ex-Muslim... if ex-Muslims are against me, maybe it will be evidence in my favor on the day of Judgement.... if ex-Muslims liked me, I definitely think it would mean there is something wrong with me

We aren’t your enemy. Focus on bigger problems.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
We aren’t your enemy. Focus on bigger problems.

absolutely you are! wallahi you are. "focus on bigger problems".... take your eye off the enemy, you mean.

no doubt, ex-Muslims are enemies of Islam and Muslims.... but with you, I am not such an enemy as maybe you think. insha'Allah time will pass and you will be Muslim. one day you will be in trouble I am sure and when you need help it is Allah you will need. Am I such a bad guy because I want you to go to jannah? you are an enemy for now unfortunately but insha'Allah one day Allah will guide you and that will change.

Keo

VIP
Even this popular Japanese streamer was astonished by how short this Ethiopian is. She said her image of black people was that they are tall and muscular but they are in fact small. “After all, small people are highly aggressive aren’t they?”
:mjlol:

Even this popular Japanese streamer was astonished by how short this Ethiopian is. She said her image of black people was that they are tall and muscular but they are in fact small. “After all, small people are highly aggressive aren’t they?”
:mjlol:

Great, in addition to being considered criminal, uneducated and poor, we're going to be considered small by Asians

:jcoleno::mjcry:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s crazy to me that cadaans are so involved in this? What does this have to do with them? They have a million white supremacists they can worry about.
:bell:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Great, in addition to being considered criminal, uneducated and poor, we're going to be considered small by Asians

:jcoleno::mjcry:

I'll go on over to Tokyo soon. UAE residents get visa on arrival now, apparently. I'll beat up some ewu niggas and break some indhoyar hearts and restore our rep. I'm just a smidgen over 6ft and am nowadays starting to pass the time in Bosaso (here on business) by lifting weights and doing calisthenics like a prisoner. Gonna roll in there looking like a bearded Ez Reyes.

I'll put these rice munchers in their place, y'all, don't worry!