JohnnyHabeshi is trying to Ruin our Reputation in Korea and China

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
His next destination after Bali seems to be China and Korea. Inshallah the CCP jails him. Notice how this bastard only uses the Somali flag.
IMG_8563.jpeg

its amazing how a single fellow can do so much damage its amusing really

christian bale laughing GIF

in the same vain a single person can make huge positive changes aswell.

there is no point talking about this guy anymore. half measures don't work here you either totally ignore him or take extreme final measures :sitdown:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I thought Oromos weren’t considered Habesha?

They're not. They're Cushitic and their language is actually pretty close to ours with loads of cognates but most of their dialects have lost Afro-Asiatic sounds like Ca, Xa and Kha much like Af Maay, Amharic, and Akkadian in ancient Mesopotamia so it can sound off but probably oddly familiar to a Maay speaker.

0oMym2H.png

Niggas even say "dhiig" for blood. Eastern Oromos like those in Hararghe, Arsi and Bale are also the closest non-Somali folks to us genetically period. They can really trip you up looks wise as well. Some are legit the descendants of Somalis who were Oromized but with others it's probably just a geography thing; bordering us and all. But f*ck this nigga.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
its amazing how a single fellow can do so much damage its amusing really

christian bale laughing GIF

in the same vain a single person can make huge positive changes aswell.

there is no point talking about this guy anymore. half measures don't work here you either totally ignore him or take extreme final measures :sitdown:

I don’t think it would have mattered what he claimed. He could have claimed any black ethnicity and the reaction would have been the same.

Indhoyaars hate blacks. It is what it is.

We have to be mindful and conscious about how low the world views people of African descent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
His father is definitely not half Yemeni and there's no proof of his mother being Somali

Horners and their horniness for claiming Yemeni descent. Where the f*ck would an Oromo meet a Yemeniyad? He hopped on over thousands of kms of Somalis and just met a Yemeni, did he? Or he met that one chick whose dad had a Mandi restaurant in Addis or Harar? f*ck off. Kekekekekek.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
his father is half oromo/yemeni and his mother is somali

I don’t believe his mother is Somali. It wouldn’t make sense for someone to openly degrade the ancestry of one of their parents, especially after being raised up by one. That’s shameful antics.

Usually self haters just stop claiming their ethnicity altogether and disassociate from the community.

He is 100% larping and is probably full Oromo/Yemeni based off his intentions and motives. It doesn’t check out that his mother is Somali. Sorry.

He might not even be mixed with Yemeni. He looks like an Ethiopian through and through.

I don’t believe his mother is Somali. It wouldn’t make sense for someone to openly degrade the ancestry of one of their parents, especially after being raised up by one. That’s shameful antics.

Usually self haters just stop claiming their ethnicity altogether and disassociate from the community.

He is 100% larping and is probably full Oromo/Yemeni based off his intentions and motives. It doesn’t check out that his mother is Somali. Sorry.

He might not even be mixed with Yemeni. He looks like an Ethiopian through and through.
im just going off his claim i don't believe he is part somali myself

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
They're not. They're Cushitic and their language is actually pretty close to ours with loads of cognates but most of their dialects have lost Afro-Asiatic sounds like Ca, Xa and Kha much like Af Maay, Amharic, and Akkadian in ancient Mesopotamia so it can sound off but probably oddly familiar to a Maay speaker.

View attachment 279467

Niggas even say "dhiig" for blood. Eastern Oromos like those in Hararghe, Arsi and Bale are also the closest non-Somali folks to us genetically period. They can really trip you up looks wise as well. Some are legit the descendants of Somalis who were Oromized but with others it's probably just a geography thing; bordering us and all. But f*ck this nigga.

Baffling how some of our biggest haters are our neighbors. These are the most closely related ethnicities to us in this massive world yet they’re the ones invested in our downfall.

:stressed:

What other region of the world is this bad? I can only think of the Balkans. And maybe East/Southeast Asians?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Baffling how some of our biggest haters are our neighbors. These are the most closely related ethnicities to us in this massive world yet they’re the ones invested in our downfall.

:stressed:

What other region of the world is this bad? I can only think of the Balkans. And maybe East/Southeast Asians?

It starts at home. Somalis are genetically a quintessential ethnic group. Overwhelmingly genetically homogeneous with a lot of IBD sharing so much so that even some random dude from Bari will find segments shared with randos from near Harar or down in Koonfur among Hawiyes or in NFD. And yet look at how tribal and divided we are.

The Horn is an absolute shit show. But I don't entirely blame us. Outsiders like the colonials definitely meddled a fair bit to stoke divisions and prevent any strong unifications. You know we almost unified with the Ethiopians who almost had a Muslim Emperor who wanted to marry his daughter to the son of Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Hassan? The gaalo shut that shit down good:

Yes, I touched on Lij Iyasu elsewhere:

Damn shame he couldn't become the Emperor and unite our region. We might very well have formed a union someday with Sudan if he succeeded. As I have rambled on about before, the Horn + Sudan would be an absolutely grand nation:

Aethiopica! The nation should have been if not for Christianity and Gaalo meddling! Throw in southern and western Yemen for good measure, honestly. Bring our Adeni, Hadhrami and Mehri bros into the fold.

Come Let Me Love You GIF

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
That’s why #hornerunity is bullshit. It’s not real unless these motherf*ckers are living in the west and outnumbered by ajanabis they are unfamiliar with. That’s when they cozy up to us because they would prefer to be around people they know and understand 😂 sometimes not even that. Sometimes they will still behave as uncivilized xoolo and bring that tribalism from Africa over here even though tribalism has no meaning or impact to their lives in the west.

Eritreans aren’t this weird on average (although they still do have tribalists among them) but Ethiopians are on another level wallahi.

Last edited:

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda

View attachment 279467

Afur :russ: :drakelaugh::russ::mjlol:. orom baa taa qoray

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

View attachment 279467

Big L,oromos use to serve as servants in Ethiopia them sharing the same language as us is bahdill

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Horners and their horniness for claiming Yemeni descent. Where the f*ck would an Oromo meet a Yemeniyad? He hopped on over thousands of kms of Somalis and just met a Yemeni, did he? Or he met that one chick whose dad had a Mandi restaurant in Addis or Harar? f*ck off. Kekekekekek.
There are tons of oromos in Yemen it’s very believable