Jubaland state prepares brand new forces that will liberate Jilib, Bu’aale and Baardheere towns

Sayid Axmed Madoobe coming in Style 🔥
Hundreds of Ogaden/Absame & Reer waamo boys are being recruited to liberate Middle Juba

654C39D3-B845-43A0-BE97-9F2DBBD83434.jpeg
D31BDD48-432F-43E3-B48C-3C03816EFBD6.jpeg
2EDCDC10-121D-404C-B101-807FBFAFC292.jpeg
67857368-6930-480A-ADCB-68C26BFD2CE6.jpeg
A3B5B449-35A4-4B29-8925-067A97799D80.jpeg
044B5A59-8953-4829-ACC7-AB23142C122F.jpeg
FCEAEC8A-4ABE-465F-8DAA-77283776A982.jpeg
A1299A2A-1DD2-4AA6-921F-68CB7E861B2A.jpeg
76BD5479-3847-4292-83D9-7C5562744487.jpeg
7F940B5A-3B75-4EAA-8AE9-476C23B6F6F0.jpeg

Guy tried sneaking in Bardheere, by the time you get to Buale everyone there will be speaking Af may may :mjlaugh:

Bu’aale is proximately closer to Afmadow we speak Maxaa Tiri over there. Some of our Ogaden brothers in Saakow May probably have been infected with that dialect

:mjcry:

Axmed Madoobe has to be the most incompetent leader of a State, more than 10 years this guy's administration hasn't grabbed Jilib, where Al-Shabaab enjoy full freedom, training camps, family houses, farms, livestock, ect. This so called operation is not something i can take serious until i see some villages being captured and HELD.

Axmed Madoobe has to be the most incompetent leader of a State, more than 10 years this guy's administration hasn't grabbed Jilib, where Al-Shabaab enjoy full freedom, training camps, family houses, farms, livestock, ect. This so called operation is not something i can take serious until i see some villages being captured and HELD.

Do you think Ahmed Madoobe was given the leg room & political freedom to plan a major offensive against AS whilst being at Odds with the central government the past 10 years?
he was fighting for our rights at the time Ogadens were being denied theirs in Jubooyinka. The FGS considered our Maamul illegal & used all methods to stop us.
now that we have our own PM & at peace with the FGS we can focus on the bigger goal which is liberating Middle Juba region. I hope to see an Ogaden president in Villa Somalia once our entire state is liberated 💯

MUJAAHIDIINTA JUGTA CULUS WILL START LIBERATING JAMAAME AND BUALE FROM DIFFERENT FRONTS ….I TOLD YALL SOMETHING IS BEING COOKED…TURKISH DRONES AND AMERICAN ONES WILL ALSO TAKE PART IN THE WAR

Do you think Ahmed Madoobe was given the leg room & political freedom to plan a major offensive against AS whilst being at Odds with the central government the past 10 years?
he was fighting for our rights at the time Ogadens were being denied theirs in Jubooyinka. The FGS considered our Maamul illegal & used all methods to stop us.
now that we have our own PM & at peace with the FGS we can focus on the bigger goal which is liberating Middle Juba region. I hope to see an Ogaden president in Villa Somalia once our entire state is liberated 💯
Don’t argue will these shabaab sympathizers bro…these are the sames who were bashing Xawaadle & abgaal when they were liberating their tuulo…boonta & agoonta xarmaajo don’t want us to win

MUJAAHIDIINTA JUGTA CULUS WILL START LIBERATING JAMAAME AND BUALE FROM DIFFERENT FRONTS ….I TOLD YALL SOMETHING IS BEING COOKED…TURKISH DRONES AND AMERICAN ONES WILL ALSO TAKE PART IN THE WAR
Thats a stretch no one knows if they mujaahid until they die and you need to intend that you are protecting your wealth from khawarij, you want to make the word of Allah supreme. There are many things that can give someone a mujahid status in the hereafter but lets be honest many militias commit war crimes and mutilate bodies and they dont even blink an eye if they kill civilians.

@Waamoking Jubbaland is trying to build a professional army on the other hand we need a small macawilsey local force patrolling the rural villages. There are pros and cons. We can’t allow these macawilsey forces to posses heavy weapons otherwise it might fall into the hands of the enemy ex. Qaayid. The state should ensure all weapons and ammo are calculated & accounted for. Once the war against Al-Shabab is over we don’t want these ‘clan militias’ selling their weapons for money or abusing it to their will.

Axmed madoobes clan of Absame are a minority in middle Jubba. I see agenda behind this clan millitia is to ethnically cleanse middle Jubba of the native Reewing Majority. I am very suspicious of this.

Hamzza

VIP
Axmed madoobes clan of Absame are a minority in middle Jubba. I see agenda behind this clan millitia is to ethnically cleanse middle Jubba of the native Reewing Majority. I am very suspicious of this.
Reewin are not the majority in Middle Juba. Besides Middle Juba, this army will also liberate AS occupied areas of Lower Juba and Gedo.

Reewin are not the majority in Middle Juba. Besides Middle Juba, this army will also liberate AS occupied areas of Lower Juba and Gedo.
Reewing is majority Reason being we live in 3/4 regions in Middle jubba. Buaale is majority Dabarre, Saakow majority Geelidle, Salagle majority Reer Dumaal and we live in part of Jilib specifically parts Dabarre and Jiido as well as Eelaay.

Trending

Latest posts