Jubba_man a.k.a my Tyrone chocolate drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Screw you and drop the act.:pacspit::pacspit:

How are you going to parade around and pretend to be something you're not for over a year a now.

:ufdup::ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

original.gif

Gibiin-Udug

I'm confused. What "act" are you talking about exactly? :kanyehmm:
The act of you hating Somalis
The act of you acting like a Bantu
The act of you pretending that you're not the typical Faraax.

You know the ACT.

I pity you!

I actually thought you had something on me. If this all then carry on with your day. You won't be getting any more attention from me, nayaa. :fredo:

Gibiin-Udug

I actually thought you had something on me. If this all then carry on with your day. You won't be getting any more attention from me, nayaa. :fredo:
You out of all people shouldn't speak about giving attention. You're the poster child for attention whoring on this website. With that being said, enjoy this millisecond glimpse of SSpot fame.

You out of all people shouldn't speak about giving attention. You're the poster child for attention whoring on this website. With that being said, enjoy this millisecond glimpse of SSpot fame.

I'm here for the banter. You actually crave attention Ms I snapchat me brushing my teeth. :comeon:

And yes, I will bask in my glory. I am SSpot and SSpot is me. :rejoice:

i heard through the grape vine that he was somali. drop the act my braader. come to mama knowtheyself and let me whisper the somali national anthem to you my child.

i heard through the grape vine that he was somali. drop the act my braader. come to mama knowtheyself and let me whisper the somali national anthem to you my child.

You heard wrong then. You as a woman of all people should know 95% of what you hear through the 'grape vine' is bullshit. :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.