Judge slams Canadian govt for revoking security clearance of Somali girl seen with GANG MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke. A security clearance is a privilege, not a right. A job is a privilege, not a right. There's a reason why they probe so deep into your history and your character when granting a security clearance. This is a matter of utmost national security and I as a taxpaying citizen do not want unethical people who are associated with gang members to be privy to such information.

Last edited:
Absolute joke. A security clearance is a privilege, not a right. A job is a privilege, not a right. There's a reason why they probe so deep into your history and your character when granting a security clearance. This is a matter of utmost national security and I as a taxpaying citizen do not want unethical people who are associated with gang members to be privy to such information.

Lefty judges gone mad but the new government will issue an apology to her and will agree with that judge.

She was not seen but her father borrowed her car to funeral, then gave ride to two guys, one of them was member in gang. The old man did not know that info. On the way back, the car had accident and her name appeared" associated "with gang guy because of own ship of the car. The security licence was revoked for that reason.

Lefty judges gone mad but the new government will issue an apology to her and will agree with that judge.

It's the lefty way to always blame others and never take personal responsibility for your actions. Let me guess, it was clearly some other person's fault she was seen associating with gang members. I am not saying she is a criminal or that she should not be unemployed, but security clearances are a major deal and I'd the majority of the general population, for one reason or another, would not qualify for it.

It reminds me of those broads in the dixon documentary that blamed their lack of employment on where they live. As if employers care where you live. Miskeen kids who are too afraid to leave their apartment and go to the basketball court like @Mohamud seem to have no issue securing gainful employment. :manny:

**she was not seen associating with gang members .

Are you implying Toronto police are lying and falsifying evidence to help in the revocation of the security clearance of someone not even known to police in the first place?

"Once in 2011, Farah was seen with Subject A, a gang member with a criminal record who “admitted at the time to being a close associate to Farah.” The information was obtained through a “direct interaction,” according to the police review, which does not indicate how Farah’s identity was established beyond the statement of Subject A".

The criminal thug himself admitted to being a close associate of Ms Farah. He was the one who outed her, which is not surprising at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts