just be greatful that you live at a place where these bastards wldve faced a hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

cooliocooliocooliocoolio

Let's b detectives and deyeinebthe country ..let's listen to the voice

Last edited:
S

Shamis

It's a race crime, not a religious one. They were pouring/spraying flour o some white substance on her. Nacalaa dheg cas. Was she Asian? Which country did this happen in?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Girl looks South Asian? What shit hole country is this?

Edit. Dudes in the comments said it is in Morocco.

menace

VIP
Girl looks South Asian? What shit hole country is this?

Nin yahoow it sounds Portuguese and I'm suspecting Brazil...but I can't listen to the voice because I'm somewhere at the moment ..I have very knowledgeable understanding of the sounds of languages

U

uncleruckus

It's deffo a sand country at 03:00 you see a sand strolling by in a white khameez.

menace

VIP
Now it's confirmed ...it's Morocco and reason being is that the girl is black African

waraabe

Your superior
Waryaahe, I will be going to Hargeisa in 2 weeks. What's the best brothel in Fucking Street?

i don't know, you will find cheap jebarti girls standing on the street just ask around. The dhulo ones are kinda expensive ($20 for an hour) but the mj ones are pretty cheap ($13 per hour) good luck

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
i don't know, you will find cheap jebarti girls standing on the street just ask around. The dhulo ones are kinda expensive ($20 for an hour) but the mj ones are pretty cheap ($13 per hour) good luck
Nice attempt at a comeback oromo boy. How much are the Habar Gus Jeclo girls? Habar Awal girls are too cheap, they'll rather be paid in meat than in money.

waraabe

Your superior
Nice attempt at a comeback oromo boy. How much are the Habar Gus Jeclo girls? Habar Awal girls are too cheap, they'll rather be paid in meat than in money.

36G14Bk.gif

ok great grandson of amina boqor

Status
Not open for further replies.