Just been told a Nacas move done by the groom, wasted money and embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
this hopefuly helps you when you are marrying a girl from a different country .

RULE NUMBER 1: when entering her country DO NOT SAY " I'm coming to get marry".

Now idiot is refused to enter the UK cause he just showed up and was asked "your purpose for this visit " and he said "to get marry" :drakewtf:

The customs agent was like "sir you are denied entry":dead::damn::damn:

His wedding is just next week and they spend $22k.

On top of that he got irate with them and got banned for 2 years.

A red flag goes up whenever you tell them " in here to get marry" and you haven't went through the fiancé visa route. :damn::damn::damn:

I'm informed that girl is crying her eyes out. She has already reserved everything. She hoped to be deflowered on the wedding night ( ideally we think we are deflowering our females on our wedding night but reality dictates otherwise cause she's been already deflowered right after high school but obviously she'll always gonna claim I'm a virgin):denzelnigga:

T

Tokio

Nacas foqol nacas...sxb inanta ma taqaanaa anigaba boskisa geli lahaa. :denzelnigga::deadmanny:

Dude the same thing happened to a lady heading to her husband in USA.
She was asked where she was heading to by US Immigration service.She said she was heading to visit her huby.The huby was called and asked by the cunning officials whether his wife waa comming to stay.He said y not? And she can stay as long as she likes.meshas bey shekadha kudamatey. She was denied access.So they are stranded.
HOPE FULLY menace that lady can go on with the wedding.They can mwet up in another EU country maybe IRELAND or Holland orr she can fly to states after arooska.

menace

VIP
Dude the same thing happened to a lady heading to her husband in USA.
She was asked where she was heading to by US Immigration service.She said she was heading to visit her huby.The huby was called and asked by the cunning officials whether his wife waa comming to stay.He said y not? And she can stay as long as she likes.meshas bey shekadha kudamatey. She was denied access.So they are stranded.
HOPE FULLY menace that lady can go on with the wedding.They can mwet up in another EU country maybe IRELAND or Holland orr she can fly to states after arooska.
Nigga she done paid the wedding hall, the cake, the hotel room and etc...it's a disaster ...talk about not doing your homework ...these two gotta be given the title "the Donkeys of the week":damn::deadrose::deadmanny:

He was send back in the plane

menace

VIP
waban sameyn laha sidas but on second thought ya huba in anad ku aasin already dee?:cosbyhmm:

:damn::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::drakelaugh:I love situations like this, imagine I was her friend right now I would've consoled Her into ecstasy :denzelnigga::diddyswag::cosbyhmm:it's best to be around a girl when she's distraught sxb , you know you can put an arm on her shoulder , you can be a shoulder to lean on you know :hemad:then waad uun ku aasi

Status
Not open for further replies.