Just watched a show on Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
That city is lit masha Allah. Comparing it to Mombassa and even Nairobi I have to say those Northern geeljires have outdone themselves in just 25 years to build a city that big with so many towers. Watching an Al Jazeera show on Kenya's second capital which looked horrible with these loose, rusted roofs and ugly buildings comparing it to a city where 90% of what you see what built in 25 years without mass tourism and international aid. Congratulations to Somalilanders and well done.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They should start a tourist business, hotels and restaurants. I'm talking about 5 star hotels.

@UncleMenace

Everyday they are opening a new restaurant or a new mall.

Something else must be build ...

More roads.....more industry ...more businesses

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The hotels they build look like prisons.
They should build high end hotels!

It is coming soon! Have you watched what @KowDheh wstched? I just watched it, it shows the arrival of overseas educated architect that about to change the landscape when it comes to this rudiment at architect at the moment.

Hubble

VIP
It is coming soon! Have you watched what @KowDheh wstched? I just watched it, it shows the arrival of overseas educated architect that about to change the landscape when it comes to this rudiment at architect at the moment.

Rio architects are exactly what Somalis need, good architecture. I like the plan of the Laascaanood school funded by HASS Petrol, we need about a hundred of those right now.

:whoo: nice find @KowDheh

The main thing is the education system. The government(s) should crackdown on iskuul kusheeg that are just a means of business. They should also set aside a large portion of the GDP for education sector and build at least 1 or 2 national schools where teachers wages are covered by the government, and are a mix of local and diaspora somalis. Education will pave road for a better future( Literally & Metaphorically)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We paid, you'd thing a person in the UK gonna pay what we paid. They live ceydh check to check:damn::damn:

waraabe

Your superior
I never hated Somaliland, it's actually landers on this board who were mean to me not the other way round. I'm going to show images of the wounded in Laascanood tomorrow because I'm not going to ruin your day and make things petty.

What wounded

R u the m or f sibling

Hubble

VIP
What wounded

R u the m or f sibling

Brother's gone, I changed the password and he's cool with it. Somaliland army were guarding rubbish because SSC wanted to burn rubbish for May 18th, when they started protesting they got hit with bullets. There's a video of a man bleeding heavily being taken to the hospital and protesters talking about other aggression against them. We'll talk about it in another thread because this was intended to be a celebration of development in Hargeisa and Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
Brother's gone, I changed the password and he's cool with it. Somaliland army were guarding rubbish because SSC wanted to burn rubbish for May 18th, when they started protesting they got hit with bullets. There's a video of a man bleeding heavily being taken to the hospital and protesters talking about other aggression against them. We'll talk about it in another thread because this was intended to be a celebration of development in Hargeisa and Somaliland.

Somaliland should pull out of Dhulbahante and warsangeli regions, build a wall. I am tired of my tax being used to appease these people. we need to concentrate on our cities and citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending