K’naan charged with sexual assault in Canada

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Someone get him the same yahuudi lawyer that Top5 had, we need to defend this man urgently.

I guarantee its an cadaan woman looking for lacag. His fault for committing zina.

She filed the charge in 2022 and he is only now being prosecuted. The trial will be held more then 6 months from now, in April 2025.

It will be he said, she said scenario. Will there be video evidence, time will tell. Shit literally happened in a room, no recordings.

My Ceyr brother cannot go to xabsi. If he is guilty, he is guilty.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Someone get him the same yahuudi lawyer that Top5 had, we need to defend this man urgently.

I guarantee its an cadaan woman looking for lacag. His fault for committing zina.

She filed the charge in 2022 and he is only now being prosecuted. The trial will be held more then 6 months from now, in April 2025.

It will be he said, she said scenario. Will there be video evidence, time will tell. Shit literally happened in a room, no recordings.

My Ceyr brother cannot go to xabsi. If he is guilty, he is guilty.
Hes Sacad bro

A woman can ruin your life with a false Rape accusation
By the time you will be able to prove your innocence, then your career is already ruined.

Benjamin Mendy, a very typical example. Dangerous times

Bro should have never divorced his wife. Subhanallah she was fine. BRO FUMBLED

View attachment 344090
It's 2024 and people still don't understand that looks alone won't keep a man in a relationship.
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I’m really hoping that it’s just a false claim from someone who wants to try out their luck for a big payout. But knowing the music industry and that he’s a man…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
… yeah it’s not looking good, bruv. :jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you were in yr 1 in 2005, that makes you 24 yrs and something tells me you’re not.

You’re old enough to be my dad Adeero let lie you’re not a 24 yr old.

Typical Xaliimo who stays 21 for 8 years, 22 for 11 years and 23 for 15 years.

Fame can change a person. :manny:

I remember 2010 being the peak of his career and success, bc it was right after waving flag came out.

If it’s proven that he did it then he needs to face the consequences.