Kaaleya horta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
m
No Reer Xamar are called Reer Xamar we don't call them Cadcad.

What does Niiko have to do with Hawiye?
lol my bad, nothing. but its just that people automatically assume you're hawiye if your parents were born and raised in xamar.
is goes like this, ''where are you from? Mogadishu,your parents? you say Mogadishu again and they start thinking you're hawiye.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Retarded people. Reer Xamar people have lived in Xamar for centuries. Xamar was never exclusively Hawiye.

People call them Cadcad but some take offense I lived with them and we called the Reer Xamar simple.

Masaasbaa

Retarded people. Reer Xamar people have lived in Xamar for centuries. Xamar was never exclusively Hawiye.

People call them Cadcad but some take offense I lived with them and we called the Reer Xamar simple.

my problem is that every clan lived in Xamar, and there were plenty of people from (insert every somali qabil) who would be called reer banaadir.
cadcads are a minority and was in xamar, but nowadays you mention banaadir and you're already labelled into 2 categories either hawiye or cadcad. :drakewtf:

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
True reer Banadir were , Mudulood, Bimaal and Cadcads. It's written and recorded.

Masaasbaa

True reer Banadir were , Mudulood, Bimaal and Cadcads. It's written and recorded.
Am not going into, who were the ''true asal'' reer banadiri. my point is that i just think its stupid with the labels, every qabil had some people there..
if an isaaq grew up in xamar his whole life and you see him in qurbaha, obviously you can't call him a qaldaan since he doesn't speak like one just because of his clan:draketf:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Am not going into, who were the ''true asal'' reer banadiri my point is that i just think its stupid with the labels.
if an isaaq grew up in xamar his whole life and you see him in qurbaha, obviously you can't call him a qaldaan since he doesn't speak like one just because of his clan:draketf:
I feel you bro.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
my problem is that every clan lived in Xamar, and there were plenty of people from (insert every somali qabil) who would be called reer banaadir.
cadcads are a minority and was in xamar, but nowadays you mention banaadir and you're already labelled into 2 categories either hawiye or cadcad. :drakewtf:

True. When my mother was my age no one discussed clan the way people do now days. And cadcads are not exclusively reer xamar. My dad is from xamar I have every right to call myself reer xamar just like any other Somali from there no matter what clan. We need to stop associating cities with qabil.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Reer koonfur can sometimes be the people of Somalia Italiana, sometimes it can be anything south of Jowhar etc just terms with multiple definitions

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Koofur- south of hiran including NFD

Reer muqdishu- someone who grew up in muqdishu

Reer xamar-people who lived in xamar for generations and have that very distinct accent, they're not all 'cadcad'

My made up definitions anyways. :)

It's not all that important anyways, you can move anywhere and become reer hebel etc...

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
When i hear reer koonfur aboowe/abaayo just comes into my mind.

Reer xamarna shushumoow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts