maxresdefault.jpg

327329aa4c51825deaee6af478844e59.jpg

tumblr_ntnpzbadLy1rgoah1o1_1280.jpg

shabaqa-head.jpg

etexum4eqrzfcvedeaug.jpe

The elite were clearly Cushitic:

r8be6u.png

R Haaland (2014)

Source: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...WMAB6BAgAEAE&usg=AOvVaw0B8nQ65dMQksqRertBhZI1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should we allow the blackwashing of Cushitic history?

Apollo

VIP
Africa lacks great civilizations, especially south of the Sahara. So it is kind of understandable why AAs/New World Blacks seek pride in Ancient Nubia.

So what you're trying to say is we were the original Fircoons and shiiiieeeet.

View attachment 68104

View attachment 68106
View attachment 68107
View attachment 68108
No, he's saying we have a connection with Ancient Kermans which is true, since they have a Cushitic lineage, spoke a Cushitic language & have some SSA admixture as well.

The only connection we have with Ancient Egyptians is the 50% Ancient North African/Hamitic ancestry that we share with them, since Ancient Egyptians were 100% Hamitic/North African. Other than that, we carry a significant SSA admixture & speak a Cushitic language, whereas the Ancient Egyptians spoke the Egyptian(Coptic) language that formed it's own branch of the Hamitic language family.

Btw, the first guy is Negroid af, he could never be mistaken for an Ancient Egyptian. Afrocentrists are crazy wallahi.

@SOMALI GENERAL the first guy is Canfar/Afar. I don't know if they meet any Nilotes/Bantus, so I doubt there's any admixture. Maybe just a diverse range of looks in the Afar gene pool.

He's defo not bantu, and they are the only ones(to my knowledge) that rock that hairstyle.

@SOMALI GENERAL the first guy is Canfar/Afar. I don't know if they meet any Nilotes/Bantus, so I doubt there's any admixture. Maybe just a diverse range of looks in the Afar gene pool.

He's defo not bantu, and they are the only ones(to my knowledge) that rock that hairstyle.
He could possibly be an Omotic free-man, since the Afars like other Ethiopian groups mainly enslaved Nilotes & omotic people. Whereas, Somalis mainly enslaved bantus & to a lesser extent nilotes as well.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nilotes milotes zilotes kilotes man who the hell cares lets enjoy this great history

Status
Not open for further replies.