Kenya has not encroached on our territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

A report tabled before Somali's parliament on Monday disputed claims that Kenya had encroached on Somalia's territory in its ongoing construction of a security wall.

The joint report by the Foreign Relations and Interior committee, according to Goobjoog News, is based on a fact-finding mission in Bula-Hawo, Doolow and Elwak. It also notes that contrary to earlier reports, beacons on the border had been removed.
20151126635840950618114322som.jpg

http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Nov/102749/kenya_has_not_encroached_on_our_territory_says_somalia.aspx

Kenya seems have won the case...Jubaland is in the hands of the Kenyans

Comments:

Ahmed Jirde
·
North Dakota State University
The issue is not about that Kenya had encroached into somalia's territory, but
the somali MPs voted that Kenya can't build a wall between somalis.
However if kenya wants to build a wall it has every right to do so between somalis
and the rest of kenya, but not between southern somalia and the somali people in the
north east under kenyan rule.

Moustapha Negueye
·
Technical Supervisor at Alburuuj Construction Company, Djibouti
Kenya is an evil piece of work that lays in our neighbors, never expect good from Kenya.

Al Jai
·
Works at Self employed
Where are the pan Somali Unionist ...Kenya is flexing..it has the balls to
Al Jai
·
Works at Self employed
Where are the pan Somali Unionist ...Kenya is flexing..it has the balls to divide a wall between Somali ethnic that live both in North Eastern Kenya and Somalia...that is true "KALA G0" at least Somaliland ain't building no wall

Khaalid Cawil
·
Nurse at Najivan Ganrel hospital amreli
No wall in my countries my part of kenya is mine my part of Somalia is also mine how on the earth you build a wall in between me have gone crazy or some people are singing in Aden !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending