Kenyan police arrest 6 somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

They also 'deported' 200 Kenyan Somalis to Somalia in retaliation for the deportation of the visa overstayers in Mogadishu.

There is literally a post above this one showing the deportation of 20+ kenyan men. What are your thoughts on that?:comeon:

They should be executed and thrown to the Kenyan border, because they are stealing jobs from Young Somalis! And you can't compare both because the Somalis were heading back home using ethnic Somali territory, who the f*ck are those Bantus to rule us in our own land? I mean like come on!

resized_walt-jr-meme-generator-i-i-i-i-i-m-p-p-p-pissed-off-659d00.jpg

They should be executed and thrown to the Kenyan border, because they are stealing jobs from Young Somalis! And you can't compare both because the Somalis were heading back home using ethnic Somali territory, who the f*ck are those Bantus to rule us in our own land? I mean like come on!

resized_walt-jr-meme-generator-i-i-i-i-i-m-p-p-p-pissed-off-659d00.jpg
Take it easy champ. Just because we are the ethnic majority there doesnt mean it belongs to us. Thats like saying New York belongs to Israel because its mostly jewish. Secondly im sure any country would not like to have its borders crossed by undocumented people. Hence why those kenyans were kicked out. Double standardska daaf

Take it easy champ. Just because we are the ethnic majority there doesnt mean it belongs to us. Thats like saying New York belongs to Israel because its mostly jewish. Secondly im sure any country would not like to have its borders crossed by undocumented people. Hence why those kenyans were kicked out. Double standardska daaf

NFD Belongs to Somalia and Ethnic Somalis bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.