Kid in the UK called his father in Xamar (presumably looting as part of the gov) 2 inform him that

Status
Not open for further replies.
The father clearly got a second wife and a job he is most likely unqualified to do .he joins the hoardes of UK Somali men in their 50s who abandon tolheir children and families to go work for the many Charlatan admins in Somalia . I know men whose children are living destitute in London while they are enjoying the ill-gotten gains of muqdisho ,garowe and hargeysa corrupt money

.i believe that any man with a waist larger than 36 inches ;any man with a foreign passport ;or any man who has more than 3 kids outside of Somalia -should all be banned from working in Somalia . I know fellows who have recently been promoted three military ranks in muqdisho .one fellow told me that he deserves the promotion were one to consider the rank he attained in the 80s and the time period that has passed .in other words ,he has awarded himself imaginary military ranks which he would have gained were it not for the civil war .#most corrup nation on earth .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The father clearly got a second wife and a job he is most likely unqualified to do .he joins the hoardes of UK Somali men in their 50s who abandon tolheir children and families to go work for the many Charlatan admins in Somalia . I know men whose children are living destitute in London while they are enjoying the ill-gotten gains of muqdisho ,garowe and hargeysa corrupt money

.i believe that any man with a waist larger than 36 inches ;any man with a foreign passport ;or any man who has more than 3 kids outside of Somalia -should all be banned from working in Somalia . I know fellows who have recently been promoted three military ranks in muqdisho .one fellow told me that he deserves the promotion were one to consider the rank he attained in the 80s and the time period that has passed .in other words ,he has awarded himself imaginary military ranks which he would have gained were it not for the civil war .#most corrup nation on earth .

They give military stars rankings like a welfare office in London

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Its a shame how stuff like this happens and its soo corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending