Kim Kardashian, tied up, gagged, and robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She was tied up while she cried she has 2 babies. Gagged while tied up.

E! News learned that five men wearing ski masks and police jackets were involved in the robbery around 3 a.m. local time. Two men entered her room at No Address Hotel, bound her hands and feet with tape, gagged her and put her in the bathtub before stealing all her jewelry.

The French Interior Ministry confirmed the men first threatened the concierge with a weapon, handcuffed him and forced him to open Kanye's private apartment that he owns at the hotel where Kim was staying. Two of the men gained entry to her room and stole one of Kim's rings, worth an estimated $4.49 million, as well as a jewelry box, worth an estimated $5.6 million.

http://www.eonline.com/news/799294/...-kanye-west-after-terrifying-robbery-in-paris

Girl I was thinking the same, her and Kanye are attention harlots. :chrisfreshhah:
apparently kanye left in the middle of a show claiming there was a "family emergency" :gnzbryw:. lmao watch this make it to the first episode of that show. i can't stand them both.

Apollo

VIP
I am on the side of the thugs on this one. Super rich people need a reality check every once in a while or they'll lose touch with reality.

This sounds more sophisticated than the typical kneegrow from Gambia and guinea bisau heist .these were probably Eastern European Mafia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was aware of this news when it broke but I dislike that qaxaabad so much I couldn't even write abt her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending