Kismaayo's shortest man, Biikole

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

@Games I agree!

@KXNG Somali kids are such bullies sometimes - coming from a large family makes you plucky as hell!

@freeAgent Lol! You have less than a foot on the country's shortest man :ulachen001:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is why I don't wanna marry someone shorter than me. I'm already a midget I can't have my kids being bullied. It's either i find a tall chick or stay with Ismahan.:francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
War dadka somalida badowsanaa inalilah

How you gonna just watch yo made kids f*ck wit a disabled dude?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
On a side note, why do Somali reporters and journalists narrate in such a weird way with their voices?

S

syntax

This is why I don't wanna marry someone shorter than me. I'm already a midget I can't have my kids being bullied. It's either i find a tall chick or stay with Ismahan.:francis:

Lool. Is your family tall? I'm 5'11 but all the males and females in my family from both sides are like 5'7 max. My kids are fucked. If your below average and your family is tall (especially both sides) they'll be fine.

@Bahal

lol I'm gnna assume you've never been back come cuz of ur comment. This type of public humiliation by kids ( and adults) is quite common. Little dhaqan ceelis kids have it the worst.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lool. Is your family tall? I'm 5'11 but all the males and females in my family from both sides are like 5'7 max. My kids are fucked. If your below average and your family is tall (especially both sides) they'll be fine.

@Bahal

lol I'm gnna assume you've never been back come cuz of ur comment. This type of public humiliation by kids ( and adults) is quite common. Little dhaqan ceelis kids have it the worst.
Bruh how would your kids be fuked? If you marry a chick that's like 5'9 5'10 they'd turn normal.

Both my parents are short:mjcry:My dad's side of the family are tall af. The only short people amongst their family is my father and this one adeer the rest are tall.

My reer abtis aren't blessed with height. :jcoleno:

I'm in a tough position bruh. If I marry a tall chick I'd look like a nigga next to her but my future kids would be alright if I don't my future kids will be fuked.:kendrickcry:

S

Shamis

Lool this guy reminds me of shucayb gaab lol
Having these two together would be hilarious lol lol

He's friends with the Somali giant? Put all three of them together lol lol

He is so lucky genetically because facially he looks 10, no wonder kids think they're the same age. How old is he?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Somali parents need to teach their kids some manners.

Awwwwww I want to squeeze shucayb's cheeks, he's so cuddly wuddly cutie pie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali "people" retarded af most got da short end of da genetic stick and i aint talkin height

:francis:

These niggas the motherfuckers we tryna save and build a modern country wit

the niggas here turnin basketball american hyper religious or qabiiists dat cant read write or speak Somali

dat double digit iq means we doomed my niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.