Kismayo today, very beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Perhaps the most naturally beautiful Somali city, it needs more palm trees though.
Juba river only 6 miles away, port, airport, beaches it should become the new diaspora tourism spot in the next couple of years.

:cool::banderas::ohhhdamn:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
YKdwzN8.png

5ZzsDCn.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love watching vlogs out of Somalia but ilaahay amarkis I can't seem to enjoy his. There's just no substance. Great guy but I just think he needs to change his approach.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I love watching vlogs out of Somalia but ilaahay amarkis I can't seem to enjoy his. There's just no substance. Great guy but I just think he needs to change his approach.

His vlogs are perhaps the best of them all. Admit it, you can't stand him because he's a Puntlander. :comeon:

Apollo

VIP
it needs more palm trees though.

Coconut palms are apparently a public hazard. They are pretty hard and ripe one can kill people or cause injury. It's not good to line streets with them. Date palms are a bit safer, but they don't thrive in areas with over 400mm rainfall like Kismayo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His vlogs are perhaps the best of them all. Admit it, you can't stand him because he's a Puntlander. :comeon:

Stop this qabiil based mentality. I didn't care what his qabiil was. I actually follow him on Snap. It's just not my preference bc I can predict what he is abt to do. Joke around with short brother abdiaziz billow. They inseparable

Nothing impressive. It looks like 18th century city. Lol there are cities that are better in the 18th century than this

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Coconut palms are apparently a public hazard. They are pretty hard and ripe one can kill people or cause injury. It's not good to line streets with them. Date palms are a bit safer, but they don't thrive in areas with over 400mm rainfall like Kismayo.
Nin gaal ah oo Kismayo ka hadliyo weligey Ma arkin bradar wataa gaal aheed gorma somali isku badashey bradar fadlan suaasha ka jabaab adigo mudan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nothing impressive. It looks like 18th century city. Lol there are cities that are better in the 18th century than this
you should change your name to separatist? You do realise that it wasn't long ago that there was fighting there with al shish kebab, be realistic one must learn how to walk before we can run.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop this qabiil based mentality. I didn't care what his qabiil was. I actually follow him on Snap. It's just not my preference bc I can predict what he is abt to do. Joke around with short brother abdiaziz billow. They inseparable
Qabyalada Iska dhaaf bradar nin weyn aa tahay ee ilaahay ka cabso oo Italia Somalia iyo British somaliland niyada ka bixi reality Maxa nahay federal government of Somalia, Maxa kula talin laha cuqdada Iska dhaaf ee come out of your three city's & explore Somalia wadankada Maxa fiican ina iskala war qabo sida aa aniga ila qurux badan oo wanaaga ku jiro boowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending