Kobe Bryant's Childhood Friend Says Kobe Wasn't A Good Person & He Didn't Help His Own Family & Friends At All 😳

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
Why speak ill of the dead. There no one to be held accountable all your doing is trying to tarnish his reputation

You’re not meant to speak ill of the dead. He should’ve known better
Why speak ill of the dead. There no one to be held accountable all your doing is trying to tarnish his reputation
He was a rapist, not speaking ill of the dead only applies to decent, normal people. I wonder if you would say that about Netanyahu if he dropped dead tomorrow.

On the afternoon of Bryant's death, actor Evan Rachel Wood tweeted: "What has happened is tragic. I am heartbroken for Kobe's family. He was a sports hero. He was also a rapist. And all of these truths can exist simultaneously."

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
He was a rapist, not speaking ill of the dead only applies to decent, normal people. I wonder if you would say that about Netanyahu if he dropped dead tomorrow.

On the afternoon of Bryant's death, actor Evan Rachel Wood tweeted: "What has happened is tragic. I am heartbroken for Kobe's family. He was a sports hero. He was also a rapist. And all of these truths can exist simultaneously."
Damn I didn’t know all that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
it's important not to speak ill of those who passed, either say something positive or say nothing at all. Kobe was also loved and cherished by many :)

He never took care of his family . His elderly parents had to sell his ring to pay bills . His gold digging wife has no compassion, she inherited all his wealth and watched them suffer.

Bari

Garabsare
Kobe was a peace of shit, used to flex on teammates talking bout yall come here on a bus, i come a helicopter.

We know who the real goat is :denzelnigga:
lebron james dunk GIF

@aarkamudug

Warya, giving me a qashin doesn't make it any less true. Kobe being a rapist is pretty much an open secret in Hollywood, as with other instances of him being an asshole.

Trending