L for reer UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
A Somali girl tried to shoplift in Superdrug store and tried to run but got caught.

This happened yesterday and I witnessed it.
:snoop:

I'm sure other Somalis must have been around. It was truly shocking thing to see.

Reer UK must fix up.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Reer U.K. used to be the joke of the Somali community a few years back before Hennyland came along and set the bar even lower.

At least now the embarrassment has reduced or is less reported on. reer U.K. must be improving a little. Maybe it's because of the khat ban :ehh:

Keo

VIP
Reer U.K. used to be the joke of the Somali community a few years back before Hennyland came along and set the bar even lower.

At least now the embarrassment has reduced or is less reported on. reer U.K. must be improving a little. Maybe it's because of the khat ban :ehh:
The khat ban has helped but it's normally the odey (early 30s / 40s and up) that chew khat. I have never seen any young Somali on khat.

The khat ban has helped but it's normally the odey that chew khat. I have never seen any young Somali on khat.

Not true.

There are a good chunk of Somalis there between the ages of 14 and 18 that chew.

Khat usage among young kids is common. I saw kids go to the mafrish.

Also I was part of a WhatsApp group years ago and many Somali young women in their early 20s were chewing khat at 5 am. They were from Birmingham mostly

Keo

VIP
Not true.

There are a good chunk of Somalis there between the ages of 14 and 18 that chew.

Also I was part of a WhatsApp group years ago and many Somali young women in their early 20s were chewing khat at 5 am. They were from Birmingham mostly
Don't know about Birmingham as I have only been there once. Maybe things have changed in recent years because even though it is illegal now, they still bring it in chunks but anyone under the age of 25 - 30 that was on khat was unheard of.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Not true.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you love to chat loads of bollocks don't ya u c*nt

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you love to chat loads of bollocks don't ya u c*nt

One of them is named Kinsi. She is a fob, a skinny hijabi girl. I'm sure someone here from Birmingham will know her. I forgot her friend's names but it's her crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending