Lacefronts πŸ’”πŸ’”

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I swear to god Wonyluvr is the only kid on here who actually acts like her age.

All the other yutes who larp like adults be more like my nigga @Wonyluvr enjoy yo youth its not cool being a dirty boomer like us.

Those miami maryan types
1726574219824.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Whenever I wear lace wig my forehead looks crusty. There’s no ventilation, so my scalp gets sweaty and hot.

I recommend half/ u part wigs. Easy to use and it looks natural

Rich Orthodox Jewish ladies, cancer patients and self hating black girls have something in common. Wigs.

I don’t know how wig wearers with hair manage. Sweaty, itch, stuffy, hot, eventually stinky.

shanequa :birdman: " yeah guurrillllL we trying to get that ethiopian look . So stop all the questioninnn it's minzes I bought it"

To be fair to them - Most couldn't pinpoint Africa on a map. Let alone salivate over ethio hair. You do realize even amongst us our hair textures vary right?
I've seen countless Somali with my hair type - what makes u think we don't have unadmixed looser coiled people amongst us?

These dumb chicks are appropriating becky's - not east African Hodan's they've likely never interacted with to even have an opinion on.

Whenever I wear lace wig my forehead looks crusty. There’s no ventilation, so my scalp gets sweaty and hot.

I recommend half/ u part wigs. Easy to use and it looks natural

Your 4head is crusty.
Somebody needs to start telling y'all girls the truth!!!
Yo scalp is being deprived of air & u risk giving urself premature alopecia, & for what?
A look?
What's wrong with ur natural hair?
Even if it isn't ideal to u - it has to be πŸ’― times better than those hair hats y'all mock up.

I have seen this with a Somali girl who had timo jilicsan, hairline is GONE, due to years of lacefront. She never needed that qashin to begin with.
I've had this conversation with more girls I'd care to admit.
Depressed asf moping everywhere - searchin for their absent hair follicles like the cure for cancer not realizing IT'S THEM.

They give themselves health issues & wanna damn near fight u for speaking on it.
I don't even try anymore. At least online can't nobody beat my ass for tryna save their hairline.

mjcrykodak.png

I have seen this with a Somali girl who had timo jilicsan, hairline is GONE, due to years of lacefront. She never needed that qashin to begin with.
Omg that is sad. And yea, she definitely did not need it. Even though I have timo adag (3c/4a texture), I would never put that mess on my head.

Taking care of your hair and growing it long then getting it flat ironed every now and then, is better for your hair, and looks WAY better than a hair helmet.

Latest posts