Lactose intolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way of trial of error ,I have diagnosed myself with lactose intolerance .one was suffering from intermittent bouts of feeling bloated aka mild calool xanuun .after consulting several suugo scientists,I realised it was the milk and cereal .i feel slightly funny even drinking a glass of milk these days .
i feel like my Cushitic jamaacatu DNa credentials have taken a bit of a pasting fellows. according to the gospel of Wikipedia ,the native of the Arabian peninsula and those nomads of the horn are more caano resistant than our neighbours to the south of Africa.apparently this is largely due to domestication of the camels and different diets consumed .

#suugo science
#cheesus
#streets gotta eat
#i need some dairy replacements .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
By the way of trial of error ,I have diagnosed myself with lactose intolerance .one was suffering from intermittent bouts of feeling bloated aka mild calool xanuun .after consulting several suugo scientists,I realised it was the milk and cereal .i feel slightly funny even drinking a glass of milk these days .
i feel like my Cushitic jamaacatu DNa credentials have taken a bit of a pasting fellows. according to the gospel of Wikipedia ,the native of the Arabian peninsula and those nomads of the horn are more caano resistant than our neighbours to the south of Africa.apparently this is largely due to domestication of the camels and different diets consumed .

#suugo science
#cheesus
#streets gotta eat
#downwithhawiye
#i need some dairy replacements

You may very well be Bantu unfortunately

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I love milk,i never skip a night of drinking it.I have recently started drinking it more frequently and i have noticed some improvements in my lafo.I also grew considerably since i started drinking it i am now 182cm and 65kg,i dont look anorexic as people in this site have called me i actually look like a generic skinny somali guy.I'm planning on hitting the gym this winter f*ck the kaneeco life man is gonna get swole.
555e50a005233df6c59f11a4de15ae5e.jpg

I had a feeling these Australians all knew each other.

Somalis are among the most lactose intolerant people in the world

slide_7.jpg

Milk is disgusting, can't drink it plain :hova: don't mind it if I have it in cereal or coffe

I'm cool with all other diary products except for milk

Milk is disgusting, can't drink it plain :hova: don't mind it if I have it in cereal or coffe

I'm cool with all other diary products except for milk
Same. My body rejects straight glasses of milk, maybe it's the thought that I'm drinking baby cow growth serum

I'm mildly lactose intolerant but still drink milk, usually small amounts though. My brother on the other cannot even eat pizza and has his entire day ruined after having lactose.

On the other hand camel milk is totally fine, here's the conclusion from a paper just googled:
Camel's milk can be considered an option for the individuals intolerant to lactose who present symptoms when ingesting cow's milk.

Same. My body rejects straight glasses of milk, maybe it's the thought that I'm drinking baby cow growth serum

Lol it's the smell for some reason? the taste is weird too but what really gets to me is the smell of warm milk :vqbuyv0: I remember once heating milk in the microwave once upon a time when I was little, it turned all curdled and slimy. I've been disgusted ever since

I used to have milk with every meal and now I became lactose intolerant. It sucks. It has to be the evil eye because one day my friend caught me finishing one bottle of milk on the bus. She was like did you just drink all this :damedamn:

Im like yhh so :ummhmm:

People need to learn to say MashaAllah smh

VixR

Veritas
I used to have milk with every meal and now I became lactose intolerant. It sucks. It has to be the evil eye because one day my friend caught me finishing one bottle of milk on the bus. She was like did you just drink all this :damedamn:

Im like yhh so :ummhmm:

People need to learn to say MashaAllah smh
Lactose intolerance can occur when you've gone a long stretch without ingesting milk. That's how it happened to me, now I can't stand it.

Lactose intolerance can occur when you've gone a long stretch without ingesting milk. That's how it happened to me, now I can't stand it.

It just randomly happened with me. I started getting calool xanuun last year and I'm thinking yo I ain't eating anything unusual. Then I found out. I could live on cheese and milk but not anymore :meleshame:

Isn't it weird that we swipe another species' breastmilk intended for their young?

I've tasted breast milk. Is nasty af :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.