Ladies and Gentlemen. She is 60 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Iman Abdulmajid on the cover of Schon magazine.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-12.17.20-PM-700x905.jpg

Ohh shit give her a fade and I swear she'd look like a fugly farax
I am by no means calling her ugly, if my wife looks like that at 60 I'd consider myself blessed.

But, and heres the but, Iman is not a positive role model for Somali girls. She's ashamed of her nose (look at how much narrower it is when she's done up), she is probably a light Diana user (she's gotten progressively lighter over her career) and she most likely uses botox (her husband certainly does, and come on, I know Somalis age gracefully, but not that flawless at 60, you're a fool if you believe that)

Apollo

VIP
Is it just me or does Iman really look ''average'' by Somali beauty standards? Even in her prime. It seems like she lucked out with her modeling career.

I am by no means calling her ugly, if my wife looks like that at 60 I'd consider myself blessed.

But, and heres the but, Iman is not a positive role model for Somali girls. She's ashamed of her nose (look at how much narrower it is when she's done up), she is probably a light Diana user (she's gotten progressively lighter over her career) and she most likely uses botox (her husband certainly does, and come on, I know Somalis age gracefully, but not that flawless at 60, you're a fool if you believe that)

Your BestFriend @Lunarnomad doesnt think so!

:drakelaugh:

I have noticed her skin fluctuates often. Sometimes she is almost as dark as her younger years and sometimes she is midbrown. But she never gets super pale.So not a diana abuser. Done up her nose? If anything, her nose looks bigger now then before. Which is normal because the shape of your nose often sharpens and even grows larger with age. You are comparing her with images that are thirty years apart and even then there are only slight differences in her facial features. Lastly make up & not botox.:camby:

Is it just me or does Iman really look ''average'' by Somali beauty standards? Even in her prime. It seems like she lucked out with her modeling career.

Beauty standards? lighter skin?:comeon:

because she looks to typical Somali?

i think she and many of the models look beautiful in their own right. The only thing i dont find attractive is how skinny and anorexic looking they are. I like women with more meat in their bones.

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ defense league just in time.

PTEkSV4.png

I know she's a national treasure for yall but sheesh

*Somali defence League*
:drakegrin:

Not really just ruining your whole thread derail on a somali women. If it was an AA women you would be in full admire and defense mode but sheeesh.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I ain't no MJ but I f*ck with Iman. She's 60 and she can still get it.

Although she blocked me on Twitter cos I @ 'ed her with a nude pic of hers. She took that pic, not me, so I'm not sure why she threw her toys out of the pram. Weird woman.

Hating on a 60 years old woman , you can't get lower than that.:drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
because she looks too typical Somali?

This. She looks like any random Somali woman. Perhaps a bit more slender, but other than that? What's so special about her? She looks 'OK'.

These eccentric designers & model scouts seem to select random African women every now and then and she probably just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I ain't no MJ but I f*ck with Iman. She's 60 and she can still get it.

Although she blocked me on Twitter cos I @ 'ed her with a nude pic of hers. She took that pic, not me, so I'm not sure why she threw her toys out of the pram. Weird woman.
Pm link:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts