Ladies and Gents! I've reached out to Reddington, he said "in only one condition" will he comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Why is he censoring him though? This is a forum, aren't we allowed to say whatever we went? If not what's the point

@AbdiJohnson wht have you got against Reddington?

@AbdiJohnson is a deranged atheist, like crazy communist atheist (Stalin, Mao) he likes censorship when someone has a different opinion.

He pretends to be a liberal but he is an atheist extremist. He won't hesitate to shoot up a mosque while screaming "Darwin akbar"

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<

:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:officially the haaaaawwwwttttteeeesssstttttt cccooouupplleee on somalispot :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

tissss tissss

honestly I would grab popcorn and watch em like romantic comedy

601.gif

edit: ps is more fun when @AbdiJohnson censors him tbh :oops::oops:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tell him to not let anyone have control over him. If it was up to certain fuckers on here they wouldn't want me to post on this forum. Tell him to come back and have control in his hands.

waraabe

Your superior
Tell him to not let anyone have control over him. If it was up to certain fuckers on here they wouldn't want me to post on this forum. Tell him to come back and have control in his hands.

I struggle with my weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.