Ladies and gents ! When you are visiting reeraha how comfortable do you feel using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
their restroom/washroom/ toilet.

Have you ever had the toilet cloak up or won't work ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Define reeraha? Cousins? Aunts or uncles houses? Or just relatives? If I'm visiting my close family houses then I feel comfortable, I even take a nap at my aunts or uncles houses if I'm meeting someone after work and I don't want to go all the way home. But distant relatives, I don't use their bathrooms. If I visit them,I will say hi, stay for an hour or two then leave.

Edit: wtf did you eat for you to clog someone's bathroom? LOL. That's so embarrassing Wallahi, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Define reeraha? Cousins? Aunts or uncles houses? Or just relatives? If I'm visiting my close family houses then I feel comfortable, I even take a nap at my aunts or uncles houses if I'm meeting someone after work and I don't want to go all the way home. But distant relatives, I don't use their bathrooms. If I visit them,I will say hi, stay for an hour or two then leave.

Edit: wtf did you eat for you to clog someone's bathroom? LOL. That's so embarrassing Wallahi, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Us men tend to eat a lot. so there are usually complications :mjlol:.

If this is in the third world (UK ) then be very careful and make sure there is a handy bucket nearby .some of the toilets are notoriously small and do not flush well with gigantic sausage-like you know what .

MDP-18630-2.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If this is in the third world (UK ) then be very careful and make sure there is a handy bucket nearby .some of the toilets are notoriously small and do not flush well with gigantic sausage-like you know what .

My situation took place in London, walahi.

I used pockets , like I was fetching for water to repeatedly pour water on the tank. :susp:

Now you fixed my ignorance, I being wondering why that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.